• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

Is this a foreign holiday? they all speaking double dutch lol I do hope there is someone capable of looking after the elderly on this so called do lol

Comment

oh I wouldn't dream of wearing trainers to go out in, my mummy taught me to have a wash and put decent clothes on.

Seeing some of the girls round here when they go out, I slop around the house better dressed than they go out!

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
        Is this a foreign holiday? they all speaking double dutch lol I do hope there is someone capable of looking after the elderly on this so called do lol
        Dont worry we'll drop you back off at the hotel before we go out clubbing.
        :sleep:

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post

Seeing some of the girls round here when they go out, I slop around the house better dressed than they go out!
          You posh then??

Comment

Originally posted by morgan054 View Post
            You posh then??
            No I just make a little effort, have a wash, clean me teeth, put clean knickers on, that sort of stuff.

Some of the girls look like they have been dragged round the bus station a few times. Either that or they have borrowed a few dishcloths.

Comment

Some of the girls look like they have been dragged round the bus station a few times..
              I thought that was how they ended their nights

Comment

Originally posted by morgan054 View Post
                msl:msl:So you saw my clobber then
                OMFG, Morg !!!

What the **ck have I let myself in fer ? I do believe I'm down for spending the night with this guy - er chick - er......

No probs. Us gorillaz know how to swing !!! (need a smiley with a leather cap, here)
                Hey, babe - take a walk on the wild side !!! :devil:

Comment

three and a bit days to go lol.............
                  simian don't be such a mard ass, tis a new experience for a lot of us pmsl.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                    three and a bit days to go
                    You going out Friday night as well??

Comment

bit of tuesday, wed, thurs, fri, thats 3 and a bit, then tis Saturday.
                      That's my way of doing it anyway lol so ner................

Comment

Best way to count it, how many sleeps till Wakefield!

Unless I pass out beforehand..... 4 sleeps!

Comment

Tut tut another pessimist lol, never mind soon be here any road pmsl

Comment

Lets measure it in the amount of working hours I'm likely to do between now and then.......

4 hours to Wakefield!!!!!!!

Comment

No I just make a little effort, have a wash, clean me teeth, put clean knickers on, that sort of stuff.

Some of the girls look like they have been dragged round the bus station a few times. Either that or they have borrowed a few dishcloths.
                              Don't forget the clean undies, just incase you get into an accident...........That's what my mum told me.

DON'T FORGET THE CLEAN UNDIES.
                              Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

WAKEFIELD MEET CANCELLED

((((((((( kidding ))))))))
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X