• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Originally posted by Tools - DETAILS FOR SECOND WAKEY MEETING

Starting Point For The Evening:

Six Chimneys (Wetherspoon's)- Wakefield - September 22nd 2007 (they have rather nice loos)

Pub Finder | J D Wetherspoon – One of Britain's leading pub chains
    Six Chimneys, Wakefield, West Yorkshire - pub details # beerintheevening.com

Location of Six Chimneys Pub: "The Starting Post" for the fun Google Maps

Where the hell is Wakefield:West Yorkshire of course !!! Map of United Kingdom | Multimap.com
    or Hybrid Satallite Map
    Google Maps

Stanley View Guest House:

Lots of peeps booked in here
    last time and i can assure you it is excellent Stanley View Guest House - Family Run B & B Close To City Centre

Other Hotels/Guest houses:
    Chasley Hotel - UK Total Travel
    Cedar Court Hotel | Wakefield
    Stoneleigh Hotel Wakefield West Yorkshire

Pop your name on the end of this thread if you fancy coming - invite open to ALL forum members, OTR, CCS, PC, RUBC etc

I been thinking........ Largely because I dont feel able to now go on the Manchester Meet over the road, and no before any you ask, its nothing personal to anybody, its just Im not a member of the site over the road anymore so think it would be kinda be wrong to go. I cant GO when I dont even use the site anymore. It would somehow feel wrong.

So Im thinking, we should really organise something else instead that we can all get to. So hows Leeds sound. Leeds is lovely, safe, plenty going on, clean, nice place, super fabby and just tons and tons of entertainment, bars, pubs, etc. etc. there. Anybody up for it. ???

Or even any suggestions for anywhere else that might be a bit more central for everybody. It would be lovely to organise something on here, seeing as its all fairly new and lots of faces are creeping over and let me just be honest here. I would utterly love to sort something out for us all to have a get together..........

So dates and city/venues would be most gratefully received suggestion wise into the pot so we can organise something.

What do ya think. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Amethyst; 18th August 2007, 08:29:AM. Reason: adding in the info...........
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

You could always go to this one http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...gust-11th.html

Comment

I wish I lived up north.......

Comment

Up north is lurverly........... and Leeds is so cosmopolitan and uber gorgeousness........... but Im biased of course. Heck if I had my way it would be Haworth main street, cracking pubs there, all within 800 yard walking distance, but lets be honest, that would just be downright selfish on my part. I gotta be prepared to travel, but not too far mind, cos I get reallly bad car sick, and I mean, really bad.......... pukesville every 30 mins for me............... xxxx

Amy I would love to do Peterborough,

but its just yonks and yonks away for me hun. Yonks.............xxxx I wouldnt be a pretty sight by the time I got there, for all the chunks I would have blown in my hair, Lol Lol Lol xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Might be a bit close to Peterborough (in time not miles) how about September?

I don't mind travelling to Leeds, be a change from Wakefield!!!

Other North/North West venues? Chester is nice and probably good for many including those from North Wales?

Manchester still sounds good to me!

Comment

Well September is fine too. And we could make it Manc if thats a preferred venue still ? All ideas/suggestions greatly welcomed and take a vote on it later by all those who wanna go, Yes???

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Depending on dates and money, I would like to meet you all, and I have just put a thread of my own up in a shameless plug and an attempt to get people to come see me!

Comment

Leeds is fine by me, since I'm there erm... every other day at the least

Comment

And not far enough to be car sick, i.e. anti pukeness.......... Lol Lol in my case, lol lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Ohh I might venture north of the Pennines,
                    do I need to bring a whippet and flat cap though?

Paul

Comment

Whippets and flat caps strictly banned................... I dont think they would go down in chic leeds central, lol lol lol pmsl xxxx would be lovely to have ya though. Fendy xxxx

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Oh well, If the snake pass or woodhead pass is open, i may drive over to the 'chic' Leeds central. lol
                        I have have heard it called many names, but Chic???

Paul

Comment

Youve got a chic.......... mate . lol lol lol xx

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Don't go without me PKEA or yer in deep doodaa !

Comment

OK looks like we got a few willing to brave Leeds, now the easy bit - dates

Any but the last weekend in September for me please (but the 22nd is the weekend of my birthday so you can all buy me a drink or 6 if you wish!)
                              Last edited by iancognito; 28th June 2007, 10:50:AM. Reason: MAtt deleted it coz he doesn't want to buy me a drink

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X