• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

asking for what AME? if any one cares to pm me i'll tell them what was happening behind argos. On second thoughts i'd better not.:angels:

Comment

Stop teasing, she was desperate ...Said she had to go, and needed to rummage for their latest catalog....

I offered her a tissue, but she was to proudmsl:.

PS i wasn't there i'm just takin the pxxx, pardon the Pun.
      Last edited by pam1; 26th September 2007, 10:06:AM.

Comment

Wow, looks like you all had an amazing time. Im so sorry to have missed it. Had it all planned till mid afternoon Friday. Wont bore you with the sh*tty details but basically couldnt be there..................... the MIL had a fall on Friday, and ended up in hopical and to cut a very very very long story short I had to go sit with her all day Saturday because they wouldnt let her out of hopical, without anybody to stay with her on Sat and Sun, so hubby, kids and me had to fill the hole, (on account of hubby didnt quite see my planned night out as being essential when his mumsy needed help to the loo that night), Gawd, I cop for all the best jobs. Anyway, seeing as rest of his siblings are scattered to the four winds and were the closest, we drew the short straw, typical.................... anyway, I am enjoying looking at the piccies........................................... .......... looks like a cracking good time was had by all. Im still on loo duties in the evening with MIL, (lucky me), till we can organise a home help later this week to go over and help till her leg/hip gets better so she can walk on it herself. Right off to go check out the piccies again............................... Best of Love and luck to all. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx IM SO SO SO SO SORRY, BUT IT TRULY WASNT MY FAULT I MISSED IT. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
        Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
        Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
        Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
        Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
        Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
        Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1
        A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

boo hiss fendy and be warned other posters cos I will report inappropriate photos ie any of them with me in themmsl:

Comment

lol nattie havent u seen the pics? you have been magically turned into a white box!!!! thats some trick! lol

Comment

Here is one of Nattie at the Petey do! asleep on the hotel room floor.

Best wishes,
              Hod...Liam..
              Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Ahhh yes, my post clubbing booze, I thought it would be a great idea to surround the sleeping nattie!:okay: That way if he moved a muscle............I'd hear!!
                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Comment

Now go and colour it in... theres a good boy
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Next Meeting To Take Place Beagles 1st Birthday Bash -...
                      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X