• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET new PCN Appeal 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET new PCN Appeal 2017

Hi [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION]

Thank you for all the support you provide on this forum!

I have received a PCN for McD's Mondial Way, Heathrow in February 2017.

It appears that they have updated their PCN as the other examples I have seen doesn't include all this additional text in the body.

I have/am tried/trying to get McD's to fix the charge, as the service in the night in question was terrible, and I hadn't even received my food within 30mins of parking!

Anyway, car park was packed with taxi/executive drivers, with cars backing in and queuing for the drive through, I was not concentrating on any signs, nor were they 'in your face' in the parking lot (I didn't see anything). It took 5 minutes to get a park, 10 minutes to access the ordering system, then i requested table service which still hadn't arrived within 15 minutes, so I went and collected it myself.

But McD's is ignoring that fact, so now I am left with the charge.

Any ideas?

Much appreciated

S
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: MET new PCN Appeal 2017

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ket-on-vehicle

Met popla wins are possible, i've had many, but i have lost more of them than any other firm.

Shame McD on social media.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X