• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

premier park PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• premier park PCN

hello, i was looking for some advice for a PCN issued to me by premier park.
    we went to a pub for breakfast, on arrival way made aware that the ticket machine was not accepting coins, and there was only one machine on site. We made the pub staff aware and was never told that in that case we shouldnt leave our vehicle there so i assumed that it would be ok as they take the parking fee off our bill anyway.
    i of course then got the PCN through the post. i have of course made an appeal (tho not expecting it to be sucessful!) but have still not heard anything back?
    im not sure where to go from here

thanks for any advice!
    Tags: None

Re: premier park PCN

Take the ticket into the pub and demand that they get it cancelled. Only talk to management. If that fails then straight on to head office for the chain.

Then post up redacted PCN , your appeal letter and response.

Comment

ahh thanks ostell, i did talk to the manager and he said he couldnt do anything as they dont control premierpark. ill try and find their head office and try that way. thank you!

Comment

How long has it been ? How did you appeal and have you proof ?

M1

Comment

Hi, its been 15days, and i dont have proof as its all done on line using the reference number on my letter

Comment

If it gets to 22/3 days chase them up. It's not unusual though.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X