• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell threat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell threat

Originally posted by Ferrety20 View Post
    Thanks for speedy reply I'll pass it on
    was that a link for the procedure
    Yep
    thanks again and will that halt the ccj action
    Possibly.
    The ex would need to provide good reason why the service was defective (eg not the current address, & is on the electoral roll with the current address.....something like that & can be evidenced).
    Also it requires that there is a viable defence to the original claim.
    ####
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Sorry to trouble you again but would it be worthwhile giving lowell a call or is that a no no?

Comment

Sorry to trouble you again but would it be worthwhile giving lowell a call or is that a no no?
        Everything should be in writing with proof of posting.
        Ask for consent to set aside.
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

Comment

What I meant to say was would it effect or hinder the Defence claim in any way by contacting them by phone.

Comment

What I meant to say was would it effect or hinder the Defence claim in any way by contacting them by phone.
            Personally, I go by the maxim "An oral agreement isn't worth the paper it's written on!".
            CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Thanks for the advice

Comment

Hi there can someone please help me here I have recieved a ccj by default having to pay all of the money or a payment by 12th April, I have filled out a n244 at the citizens but didn't sign section 11 so when I rang the court to see if it was set aside they said no they have sent the Form back to me will i have have to pay it now before 12th to get ccj lifted?

Comment

I think I might have run out of time

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X