• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advantis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advantis

Hi guys

I have just received a letter from advantis debt collection for an amount of £291.96 that was overpaid to me by hmrc. I have a direct debit set up to pay this which has been coming out of my account at £30 every 28days!! The dd has been going since June 2015!! Who should I speak to first hmrc or advantis??

Many thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Advantis

£30.00 [MENTION=49433]june[/MENTION] 2015 for £291.96 == ????????????????????? = £580.00 paid in>>>>>>>>> check your figures

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
      £30.00 @june 2015 for £291.96 == ????????????????????? = £580.00 paid in>>>>>>>>> check your figures
      Sorry I didn't make it clear!! the current balance owing is £291.96 it was over £800 to start with but I have been paying £30 every four weeks since June 2015

Comment

only £220.00+ to go then! ignore Advantis - did so for daughter they are powerless or ring HMRC and state the case of what is happening, they may only may say that is enough pay no more they usually give discount or letter to pay no more back seeing as you kept to the payment schedul/ WORTH A TRY RING THEM

Comment

Hi I I actually used to work at advantis, your best bet is to contact advantis and advise them of this, otherwise they will keep contacting you. If you tell this this, they will then contact hmrc and get this clarified. However it may be a case that hmrc have passed it along as it's not getting paid quick enough or they want someone else to act on their behalf! Hope you get it sorted!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X