• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Trump Watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trump Watch

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
    Before I say what I want to say, let's just commend the US Intelligence committee in congress. On a day when we have the general election and news is hard to find, they have kindly scheduled James Comey to testify to them next Thursday 8th June. Thank god that's where we will focus on.
    Yep I'm looking forwards to that as much as the election lol.

Was just watching the latest White House press briefing on CNN which had the following strap line:

White House still won't say if President believes in climate change
    Although we've become quite used to Trump/White House statements that would otherwise be unimaginable, just how ridiculous is it that the leader of the free world refuses to say what his position is on such a major global issue?

Comment

If you did watch the Press secretary and that dimbwit Pruitt(I watched the White House youtube feed btw with none of this Clinton News Network fake news!!!), you may be aware of a reference to James Hansen who hated the Paris Accord. Let's just see what he did say though(Guardian report from 2015): https://www.theguardian.com/environm...is-talks-fraud

In terms of Comey, the White House might invoke executive privilege despite Trump tweeting all the time about it all. Politico has a nice article about his tweets and what it could mean for the special prosecutor: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...-probes-239040

And in all this chaos he is taking his muslim ban to the Supreme Court.

Another thing that has not been asked today is why Trump has not proclaimed it diversity month which relates to the LGBTQ community.

There is always SOOOO much stuff around. His pulling out of the Paris Accord was the most sure thing bet. It was not an IF question but a WHEN question.

The jobs numbers today was played up by the White House, 148000 new jobs but expectations were 185000.
      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Cant they just get it over with and impeach the idiot

Comment

Originally posted by warwick65 View Post
          Cant they just get it over with and impeach the idiot
          whilst there are Republican lead Senate and House then the chances are not good. Also, please remember, it is useful having Trump in the White House for the time being because in 2018 there are mid term elections and the more Trump does, the better is might be for the Democrats.

Getting rid of Trump leads to Mike Pence, who whilst he might be a seasoned politician, is possibly worse that Trump because he has beliefs that are fixed. Trump has flip flopped on what he believes, Iraq war yes then no, Republican, Deomcrat, Independent and Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
            whilst there are Republican lead Senate and House then the chances are not good. Also, please remember, it is useful having Trump in the White House for the time being because in 2018 there are mid term elections and the more Trump does, the better is might be for the Democrats.

Getting rid of Trump leads to Mike Pence, who whilst he might be a seasoned politician, is possibly worse that Trump because he has beliefs that are fixed. Trump has flip flopped on what he believes, Iraq war yes then no, Republican, Deomcrat, Independent and Republican.
            I do tend to agree that Pence is possibly more dangerous that Trump and yes, hopefully in 2018 the democrats will make huge gains

I am more concerned with the idiots that are running the asylum that is the UK at the moment- we need a strong and stable leader but you know what they say, those that talk the talk can't usually walk the walk

Comment

That twonk is twittering away about London Mayor Saddique Khan. Oddly enough, even if you cannot stand the man, one us of like some orange tanned twonk going after British leaders no matter what the party is.

You are going to hear references(if you follow Dumbass Trump on facebook) about Saddique Khan's "part and parcel of living in London."
              Guess what? Saddique Khan said that on camera to the Evening Standard: http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world...-a3347891.html

We are going to hear about dumbass orange twonk saying that Saddique Khan said not to be alarmed. He said that after the Manchester bombing when the country went to an attack being imminent. The context being that people should not be alarmed that there are more armed police around.

Agent orange is a twonk!

Comment

Here is that idiot's tweet: "At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is "no reason to be alarmed!""

Here is the Fox News item he watched(from 6.50 into the video):

Comment

Indeed but the Washington Post has already rumbled him lol https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.35907763a149

Comment

Dreadful as it is and before anyone calls me a namely pamby liberal - those that know will consider me more of a neo marxist , if we let the terrorists stop the country running, if we let them get to us and alarm us then they will win.

I regularly travel through Birmingham New St and Coventry Stations and am quite happy to see armed police and even the army in there as long as they are trained and aware.

Trump of course will use any excuse to ramp up the hatred and suspicion of all muslims so he can get his draconian laws through, I wonder how long it will be before he suggests internment camps for them. Mind you I have heard some people here suggest that - not just those who are on the watch lists but anyone who is a Muslim by either birth or religion. Makes me want to puke

Comment

Clearly Mr. Trump use this situation to point out that his decision to ban all muslim was which is not fair to all muslim.

Comment

Jeez he's off on one this morning.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Lol.

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wat...s-960217155792

Comment

Utterly bizarre.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Interesting little study on how Trump answers a question.

Comment

I belive they did close most of those certain hospitals? and let them loose? oopssssss

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X