• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Trump Watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trump Watch

I cant help snigger when i see the title trump watch, and wandering what he will follow through with. hahahah

But oin a more serious/scary note, how his administration is changing into is starting to scare me. I can see a chancelor Suiter, A Mr Mcreedy, Lewis Prothero. Brian Etheridge and Roger Dascombe. ( V for vendetta )

I see V as like a morality tale warning of haveing the wrong people in power at the wrong time. ( am not saying its like thathere ijn the UK ).

Infact, due to how Mrs May has handeled things, if there was an election now, i would vote conserveyourselves, and i never thouoght i would be in that position.
    crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

I could not let this tweet pass by without comment.

Donald Trump Jr, the eldest son of the President of the USA, has tweeted today of all days this gem of a tweet: "You have to be kidding me?!: Terror attacks are part of living in big city, says London Mayor Sadiq Khan"
      He then quotes an article from the Indenpendent: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7322846.html

The article states that the threat of a terror attack is part and parcel of living in London. They had IRA bombs, they had a terror attack 10 years ago, and they have had what has been said is a terror attack today. Can't that idiot just read? We know his father is coming across as a liar and as someone who cannot read but does his son have to be such an idiot on a day like today???
      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
        Donald Trump Jr, the eldest son of the President of the USA, has tweeted today of all days this gem of a tweet: "You have to be kidding me?!: Terror attacks are part of living in big city, says London Mayor Sadiq Khan"
        Just read some of the stuff he's retweeted, completely off the wall:

We now know Obama Admin tapped Trump's wires.
        Comey just testified that there was NO surveillance. Did he lie under oath to congress?

Comment

Today is the first among many tests that will follow. The American Health Care Act. Democrats call it Trumpcare and Breitbart call is Ryancare(after speaker of the house Paul Ryan).

At the moment we are down to the final half an hour, possibly, until a vote which is what some people call too close to call. It looks like it will fail and the vote will be shortly as they are just wrapping up the debate(yes I am watching, the saddo that I am .

Comment

Breaking NEWS: The American Health Care Bill has been pulled and there will be no vote on this today.

The dealmaker has failed on Trumpcare. There will be a statement in about half an hour on this one....

Comment

More info direct from reporter who spoke to Trump(listening to him in headphones at this moment).
              He was about 12 votes shy and will revisit Healthcare later on in the year. He asked Paul Ryan to pull the bill due to the fact that it would not pass. He failed to pass the bill. Most people saying that it will be revisited at another point in time. So, for him, time to move on to tax reform.
              President made the final decision to pull the bill. He didn't have any problem with Paul Ryan.

President Trump called Washington Post reporter called Robert Costa.

Comment

Ok, the big story was that Obamacare did not get replace by Trumpcare and I did look for stories that could shed light on how to fix the Affordable Care Act which, if you take one perspective, could have been fixed by a Republican controlled Congress BEFORE Obama left office because today's debacle could have ben viewed differently. However, Republicans nailed their banner to the idea of replacing and repealing rather than simply fixing the Affordable Care Act and then criticising Democrats for enacting a poor piece of legislation which THEY had to sort out.

However, you might have missed some stories in this hullabaloo of Trumpcare failure. I would add that Ivanka Trump and Jerod Kushner were on a skiing holiday last week so have avoided any stuff that hits the fan from touching them(no pun intended).

Next week, former Democrat appointed officials were due to give, in open, evidence to the Intelligence committee in regards to Trump and connections to Russia including former head of the CIA James Clapper and perhaps more intrigingly, Sally Yates who first brought to the attention of the White House, Michael Flynn's links to Russia and Turkey. No new date for their testimony has been given.
                I would add that Paul Manafort(former Campaign Manager of the Trump campaign) has volunteered to testify before congress as have two others who have tenuous links to the Russia gate thing. I would add that White House defence tactics of saying Clinton did this or that is mostly know cos they released tax returns, something that Trump has not.

One thing people forget is that Trump in campaign mode keeps talking about the Keystone Pipeline and America First on the steel. The pipeline is EXEMPT from that policy and the steel being used is NOT manufactured in the US.
                Next week we will see what proposals come up but expect roll back of Climate Change policy.

Comment

The art of the deal just doesn't do well with foreign leaders: http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-and-handed-it

Comment

I've been watching the Press conference by Sean Spicer just now which is where the white house is going with their defence of "tapping" of Trump. Their latest is to talk about Evelyn Farkas telling people to leak confidential information. It took me a day or so to work out who she was. She worked under Obama on Russia and left in 2015.

Here is the thing about her on Snopes: http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/30/evelyn-farkas-leak/

Comment

Shhhh! Intelligence reports that lead to Syria bombing might not have been as good as they thought: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_V...16a3F0Wjg/view

Comment

Sally Yates expected to testify in about 20 minutes. Here is the link I am using to watch it:

Sally Yates was Attorney General under Obama and sacked by Trump for not enforcing his first Muslim ban.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNFdmn4i5Mc

Comment

Trump fires FBI Director Comey

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/09/trump...,2M7FT8,QAXV,1

Could be fake news, I guess............

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                          gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                            Trump fires FBI Director Comey

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/09/trump...,2M7FT8,QAXV,1

Could be fake news, I guess............

There is reporting this afternoon that Comey asked for more money for the investigation from the Department of Justice. The timing and the optics are terrible. Trump meeting with Russian foreign minister on the day he sacks his FBI head investigating his campaign ties to the Russian Government. The reason given is terrible and he just makes himself look more guilty.

There is one theory that says that he was sacked because he was taller than Trump and able to look down on him and, we all know how thing the Trump skin is. Does anyone know whether they have a skin product out in the Ivanka Trump line?(anyone with photoshop would could post one up

Comment

the American Health Care Act bill was scored by the Congressional Budget Office. Here it is(please don't bodyslam me for it )

https://www.cbo.gov/publication/52752

- - - Updated - - -

The bigger emerging story is this: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...stimony-238842

Trump is back in the US over the weekend so expect him to throw a twitter hissy fit!!!

Comment

Before I say what I want to say, let's just commend the US Intelligence committee in congress. On a day when we have the general election and news is hard to find, they have kindly scheduled James Comey to testify to them next Thursday 8th June. Thank god that's where we will focus on.

However, this week there is a comedian who has taken a backlash over an image of her holding what some appears to show a dismembered head of Trump.

Here is her press conference today. Please watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo9dEJSgqRI

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X