• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Trump Watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trump Watch

Personally, I think the book about Donald Trump is a lot of sensationalist sh*t.

Although he has some very forthright opinions on a number of things, the main factor in DT's favour at present is that his economic reforms are working. When it comes to elections, people worldwide generally vote with their pockets. Apart from us in the EU referendum when it looks as though we voted to make ourselves poorer!

I also find it pathetic when I see various politicians and celebrities engaging in some sort of competition to see who can express the greatest disgust about Trump. In many cases, the silent majority will agree with him.

Whatever his faults, he is a very switched on businessman and he is where he is today because of his achievements. He should not be underestimated. Furthermore, now the UK has made the decision to leave the EU, we are going to need him. So it isn't a good idea to constantly criticise him, especially when in may cases it is not justified.

Comment

Trump comes across as a big mouthed idiot he can be whatever he wants to be all the while he is president of the USA maybe he speaks the words others would think but not say

Comment

Originally posted by thedirtyhound View Post
        Personally, I think the book about Donald Trump is a lot of sensationalist sh*t.
        I think that much of it is, but if only a quarter of it is true then it is deeply concerning.

Although he has some very forthright opinions on a number of things, the main factor in DT's favour at present is that his economic reforms are working.
        What economic reforms?

Comment

Some reading for you:

http://www.goldmansachs.com/our-thin...videoId=154422

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...a-great-again/

The "money men" seem to think he is doing OK. If the people generally feel better off under him, there is a good chance he will get re-elected in 2020.

Comment

To be fair there's nothing in anything there that refers to any economic reforms by Trump, because there haven't been any. In fact the Bloomberg piece says that ''the economy is strengthening of its own merit, and outgoing Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen put the U.S. firmly on the path to being great again''.

It's worth noting that Janet Yellen is a Democrat and was nominated as Chair of the Federal Reserve by Barack Obama in 2013.

The "money men" seem to think he is doing OK. If the people generally feel better off under him, there is a good chance he will get re-elected in 2020.
            I doubt he'll get passed 2018 as president.

Comment

The morning after he hosts the grieving families of some of the students shot dead he gives an endorsement to the National Rifle Association.

Talk about an empathy deficit. Click image for larger version

Name:	SRA.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	1392400

Comment

Comment

I just can't understand the mindset where we go '' we can't get rid of guns ( for some unknown irrational reason ), so lets arm the teachers and put metal detectors at the entrances to schools"

****wits
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I used to half like him if I'm honest but the gun thing is a total sickener. I just can't get my head around how a teacher would be expected to turn gunslinger no matter what.

Comment

• President Trump holds a card with talking points during a listening session with high school students and teachers on gun violence on Wednesday
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Trump.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	1392416

Comment

• gosh hes a c**t

Been chatting with some americans online about what gun control can do,

I said, hungerford ( 80s ) got all powerfull wepons banned from general people, and Dunblane ( 96 ) got all small guns and ammo banned.

See it does work, we still have stabbings at schools, just not mass murder.

Its not perfect, as that dude taxi driver went on a rampage the oterh year and shot 11,

I dont think trump will make this year out. i hope not now, i think if he gets close to an election, he will start a war to stay in power.
                        crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

• This is Australian comedian Jim Jefferies doing a routine to an American audience about gun control. Very true and very funny.

Comment

• Think what he said is just what most people outside of the US think, probably what most people in the US think really, just that 10% that disagree are too powerful for anyone's good.
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• In the US he is much more popular than is portrayed by the European press - whilst he is not my candidate I am impressed that some things are getting done and at least he is sticking to his policies more or less..
                              Reporting Accounts - Free business intelligence

Comment

• Originally posted by ALawrence View Post
                                In the US he is much more popular than is portrayed by the European press - whilst he is not my candidate I am impressed that some things are getting done and at least he is sticking to his policies more or less..
                                Isn't that very dependant on where in the U.S. you are looking? It is not how it is portrayed in NYC for example.

As for being popular - well Hitler was popular enough to win elections

His policies are isolationist and IMO aimed at short term political gain and not long term prosperity - The man makes Farage seem truthful

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X