• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

marlin 11 mortimor clark

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: marlin 11 mortimor clark

referring to the paper work I have put up ie TC and default notice can you tell me have they got enough paper work there, to continue with there claim I can upload the other set of TC if this helps thanks x

Comment

Originally posted by doggielover View Post
      can you tell me have they got enough paper work there, to continue with there claim
      It's not about quantity, it's about quality

You need to know if an Application for a Summary Judgment has been issued. I suggested you call the court for a status update. Any application would be issued by the Claimant not the court. By that I mean the Application would be inspired by the Claimant but served by the court. It wouldn't be the court's decision to go for a SJ.

If you are going to contest/defend a SJ then what you put in your Defence in all important. I have asked you to summarise your Defence so that would be a good next step (a summary of your Defence).

Di
      Last edited by Diana M; 9th February 2017, 16:22:PM.

Comment

yes I will post this up tomorrow am a bit hesitant in doing that on here mainly as I worry that they look on here if that makes sense, have they got much of a claim based on what I have shown you , could you tell me your view on there paper work is what im asking, quantity and quality can you elaborate thanks di , is there DN acceptable and all the TC and agreement can you find a fault in your expertise a problem many thanks

Comment

just an update I have now received the paper work from the court the judge has lifted the stay and I have been given a court date , can anyone now give advice on what I have already posted up on ie T&C Default notice , at beginning of this thread , many thanks . im not looking forward to court as they are adamant there paper work is right

Comment

just an update I have now received the paper work from the court the judge has lifted the stay and I have been given a court date , can anyone now give advice on what I have already posted up on ie T&C Default notice , at beginning of this thread , many thanks . im not looking forward to court as they are adamant there paper work is right
            can anyone give me heads up on the paper work I have put up im going round in circles thanks in advance

Comment

I have now received the paper work from the court the judge has lifted the stay and I have been given a court date
              A court date for what?

A hearing to decide the Claimant's Application for a Summary Judgement which was threatened by Mortimer Clarke? Is there a WS from the Claimant in support of their SJ Application (if that's what it is)?

Or is it a Notice of Hearing for the Trial with Directions about filing WS and paying the hearing fee etc?

Di

Comment

hi di thanks for getting back its a hearing date and yes I have the WS quite abit , its an employee from cabot financial as a litigation agency consultant a solicitor who will be attending on their behalf its got all kinds of stuff saying they allowed it to be stayed but it was more a case of the laws changed and now they are gunning for me , they have had time to get there paper work together, also it states I can put my case in 7 days before the court date so I do have abit of time however I would like to get it sorted as its hanging over my head every day , I don't feel positive this time whats so ever as I cant find any where on here answers or cases like mine, most have been SB or there is no paper work, they have supplied paper work and although I know they are reconstituted with no signature all of a sudden they have produced one in there bundle , but it certainly is not mine why did they do that when there is no need for them to produce a signature however I do have one golden nugget which ive told them all along about and they have denied receiving this and referenced it by ignoring it , I will email you of this many thanks di im so frustrated hey ho I must chill

Comment

hi di thanks for getting back . . . .

. . . however I do have one golden nugget which ive told them all along about and they have denied receiving this and referenced it by ignoring it , I will email you of this many thanks di
                  If you want to email me use di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk

Di

Comment

good morning D... I for some reason last night could not email you so I sent the info in your private messages hope you have received this, I dont know why the link to your email never worked I can always resend again many thanks

Comment

hi nem hope ive uploaded ok ive sent three letters
                      this default notice is this an acceptable DN for Mortimer Clarke to use I did not black this out this is there copy they are using also ihave not had any reply's on my TC either can someone please clarify either way as im wondering why I was asked to supply them in the first place and put them up on here , , I feel like im not getting no where fast many thanks again

Comment

I feel like im not getting no where fast
                        You'll get there faster if you answer the questions I previously asked

When is the hearing date?

What is the hearing for - a Summary Judgment Application to dispose of your Defence by the Claimant?

What does the WS say in support of the SJ application (assuming that is what this is all about) ?

What did you plead in your Defence filed two years ago before the Claimant disclosed documentation?

I know you want to be told that the Claimant's documents are worthless in court but it's not as simple as that especially when you've only posted some (but not all) of them on the forum.

This claim has the potential to be allocated to the Fast track (from what you say it's over £10k) . There's no quick fix to stop that without your input, please.

Di

(there's nothing wrong with my email address as far as I'm aware ).

Comment

your email address from my computer it did not connect me to your email address otherwise I would of done this I have no benefit in telling you otherwise :judgey:

I have also told you its for the court lifting the stay on my very first post ive have explained this
                          the WS I have just received you have not mentioned before about seeing this
                          to my knowledge you have had the information you have asked for the court date I do
                          not want to say at this point I have privately messaged you about my concerns of people reading this form . the court papers say no mention of the fast track at this stage my defence two years ago was about there paper work not being compliant with 77/78 a request for the assignment, deed of assignment. and the fact it was fraudulent based on what I had privately emailed you DN was not compliant as far as I was aware back then none of there paper work was , now im just wanting to know my next steps hope this helps I can upload the WS also may be to your email address I will do it from my private email address and see if this works many thanks again x

Comment

your email address from my computer it did not connect me to your email address otherwise I would of done this I have no benefit in telling you otherwise :judgey:

I have also told you its for the court lifting the stay on my very first post ive have explained this
                            the WS I have just received you have not mentioned before about seeing this
                            to my knowledge you have had the information you have asked for the court date I do
                            not want to say at this point I have privately messaged you about my concerns of people reading this form . the court papers say no mention of the fast track at this stage my defence two years ago was about there paper work not being compliant with 77/78 a request for the assignment, deed of assignment. and the fact it was fraudulent based on what I had privately emailed you DN was not compliant as far as I was aware back then none of there paper work was , now im just wanting to know my next steps hope this helps I can upload the WS also may be to your email address I will do it from my private email address and see if this works many thanks again x
                            up till now its only the other TC I have not uploaded everything is here other then the very latest WS

Comment

A hearing to decide the Claimant's Application for a Summary Judgement which was threatened by Mortimer Clarke? Is there a WS from the Claimant in support of their SJ Application (if that's what it is)?

YES

Or is it a Notice of Hearing for the Trial with Directions about filing WS and paying the hearing fee etc?

NO

Comment

good evening D can you let me know if you got my private message if so I will send the other info to your email thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X