• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

marlin 11 mortimor clark

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: marlin 11 mortimor clark

Originally posted by pt2537 View Post
    i
    have a subscription to the whitebook online but thats obviously not much use, what was it you were looking for?
    Hi pt2537 thanks for your reply I was just interested in looking through the book, it sounds a very interesting book, not nothing in particular, but many thanks, ive done all of my defence and feel quite happy 50 -50 I think on the day ,ive thrown everything and the kitchen sink at them, that I know, i guess its up to the judge on the day too, they certainly have done a lot wrong. I also checked out CPR 27 CPR 24 all what you have mentioned, very good info , have a great day

Comment

well after reading lots and looking at my paper work I feel quite happy about defending this my self in court, after finding my own way, no thanks to this site I must add , so if your looking for a golden bullet its not here, its the non compliant from the bad DCA and Solicitor firms, who want to rail road us through the court , who have not done their home work or bothered to, thinking that 99 per cent of us do not defend our self's , im now of the belief they are relying on us not to attend court so they win by default, or scaring the majority of people in to paying when they do not have the legal right to pursue us in the first instance , I will not pay for help maybe pray but with the faults I have found I will go head to head with there big guns who ever these people are, trade secrets ,,,I have seen people told on here, I cannot tell you trade secrets , I don't think so ,, go win your case on your own , that's if the DCA or Solicitors are not acting lawfully in my case MARLIN 11 MORTIMER CLARKE SOLICATORS , don't let them wear you down ,,,watch this space peeps,,,

Comment

Originally posted by doggielover View Post
        well after reading lots and looking at my paper work I feel quite happy about defending this my self in court, after finding my own way, no thanks to this site I must add , so if your looking for a golden bullet its not here, its the non compliant from the bad DCA and Solicitor firms, who want to rail road us through the court , who have not done their home work or bothered to, thinking that 99 per cent of us do not defend our self's , im now of the belief they are relying on us not to attend court so they win by default, or scaring the majority of people in to paying when they do not have the legal right to pursue us in the first instance , I will not pay for help maybe pray but with the faults I have found I will go head to head with there big guns who ever these people are, trade secrets ,,,I have seen people told on here, I cannot tell you trade secrets , I don't think so ,, go win your case on your own , that's if the DCA or Solicitors are not acting lawfully in my case MARLIN 11 MORTIMER CLARKE SOLICATORS , don't let them wear you down ,,,watch this space peeps,,,
        Well Said DL!!!

nem

Comment

Hi Doggie lover

I can only congratulate you on setting out on your own but I do think you are being a little unfair in saying that no one tried to help you on this site. [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] tried, [MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION] and others tried.

You are absolutely correct that claimants issue claims knowing many of them will not be defended for a variety of reasons, sometimes people just think, yes I owe the money so I will let it go, other people do not have the capacity to defend, others believe the only way of doing it is to instruct very expensive solicitors ( not all solicitors are expensive) and of course some try to defend using tactics that are doomed to fail, often from other internet sites.

This is not a criticism as it may be the way I read but I found your posts really quite difficult to follow, they remind me of someone whose first language is not English or someone who is writing the musings of their mind.

Sadly I can not see the documents you have posted so can not comment but it seems Diana has made comments on them.

As PT was saying, and he often says on his blog, it is no good just saying that this is wrong or that is wrong you need to know why.

In my ideal world, all legal advice would be free but in the world we live in , people have invested many thousands of pounds and time to get the qualifications and experience and for that they need to make a return, even if it is just to cover costs - I don't agree with it but it is what we have live with- until the glorious revolution :-)

You are correct that it is wrong claimants act without having all the facts or proof, I believe the new rules due out later this year should fix some of that

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
            Well Said DL!!!

nem
            nem hope I find you well im so ready now for court, , have a great weekend looking forward to attending my garden weather permitting ... all the best doggielover

Comment

Hi Doggie lover

I can only congratulate you on setting out on your own but I do think you are being a little unfair in saying that no one tried to help you on this site. @Amethyst tried, @Diana M and others tried.

You are absolutely correct that claimants issue claims knowing many of them will not be defended for a variety of reasons, sometimes people just think, yes I owe the money so I will let it go, other people do not have the capacity to defend, others believe the only way of doing it is to instruct very expensive solicitors ( not all solicitors are expensive) and of course some try to defend using tactics that are doomed to fail, often from other internet sites.

This is not a criticism as it may be the way I read but I found your posts really quite difficult to follow, they remind me of someone whose first language is not English or someone who is writing the musings of their mind.

Sadly I can not see the documents you have posted so can not comment but it seems Diana has made comments on them.

As PT was saying, and he often says on his blog, it is no good just saying that this is wrong or that is wrong you need to know why.

In my ideal world, all legal advice would be free but in the world we live in , people have invested many thousands of pounds and time to get the qualifications and experience and for that they need to make a return, even if it is just to cover costs - I don't agree with it but it is what we have live with- until the glorious revolution :-)

You are correct that it is wrong claimants act without having all the facts or proof, I believe the new rules due out later this year should fix some of that

Good luck

Hello warwick65 thank you for your opinion, I do appreciate it and your concerns. For you to comprehend this reply so you do realize English is my first and only language,I will put this in layman’s terms for you.
              Yes D did reply to my thread, but D was not helpful REPEAT not helpful, D wanted all my information so her soliciting firm could help me, That is not what I wanted after all if I could have afforded a solicitor however much the fees were I would of pursued that route first, I think as my claim was over allegedly £10,000 only D can know how much my fee would have been, out of curiosity if your reading this thread D let people know as I'm sure it will help people on here understand fees. D you are helpful to people that’s obvious, what is also very obvious D you were not helpful to me; your disappearance from my thread was spectacular.D obviously had bigger fish to fry. PT was not far behind, he made a quick dash in and out of my thread too, please don’t take my word for it check out my thread yourself with an interpreter as you so kindly put it( musings of the mind)thinking I'm not English speaking , I don’t want you being anymore confused than you already are .(I'm wondering are you of a certain age ) by your own admission you found my thread it hard to follow although the last time I looked my thread had up to 3809 views , I'm guessing a lot of confused people

You are missing the point , And that big pointis this ,I came here for help I was not looking for a silver spoon, within two days I was bombarded with give me your paper work how much is the claim for money money money,, I just wanted straight forward answers not to be beating about the bush, most question I received back was with another question irrelevant towhat I was asking , look and see how many days I asked for help I do not think I was being unreasonable considering how quickly people wanted all my information and then I was ignored .

Even on my thread PT( skipped) speed read my thread and miss parts of it, jumping in, naughty PT, I have also done work on many different cases believe it or not, so not the first time in a court room, I think I am quite equipped with some of the knowledge to see me through court and to make myself quite clear, I was just asking for a few points in law to help me, not someone to wipe my backside for me. You also stated you have not seen my paper work that’s been posted, it’s all on here if it interests you as you seem to have an opinion which is all fine by me, nothing wrong with that, I know we can / do agree on some parts of my thread that’s for sure .

For people to ask me for all my paper work and then not tell me anything what’s so ever felt very strange and suspicious. I was not aware at first about solicitors helping and needing paying on this site, naive or not I just was not aware but it became quite clear when people avoided the thread, I'm not saying it’s a bad thing both if it helps people and they can afford this.

Now I'm on the subject.you quoted to me ,,, As PT was saying, and he often says on his blog, it is nogood just saying that this is wrong or that is wrong you need to know why. I would like to answer PT quote you put to me,

Firstly do you honestly think I don’t know that ive been asking for this help all along from the beginning ,I knew my paper work was wrong that’s why I'm prepared to fight this. Yes if I went to court I need the correct answers to defend myself,, ie this is not compliant with section 77/78 or the default notice does not comply with s88 , This is why I came here for some help , but I never got the help for my questions raised , I was told they are trade secrets or that another barrister will be in court to defend the claimant and I could in fact make things worse. Basically implying I'm not cleaver enough andI need a solicitor to hold my hand (you don’t know me)

I will end this thread on a positive note. PT did give me some advice not a golden bullet D was in D world often overlooking and i can only assume speed reading through my thread at a hundred miles an hour( as she so speaks), but I am sure with good intentions. Nem has been great and gave me the strength to pursue this on my own, thank you. I'm in court next month in two weeks’ time so please all watch this space. Like I say this is my experience on this site, the proof and evidence is in the writing as they say.

DL
              Last edited by doggielover; 24th April 2017, 13:47:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doggielover View Post
                Hi Doggie lover

I can only congratulate you on setting out on your own but I do think you are being a little unfair in saying that no one tried to help you on this site. @Amethyst tried, @Diana M and others tried.

Good luck

Hello warwick65 thank you for your opinion, I do appreciateit and your concerns. For you tocomprehend this reply so you do realize English is my first and only language,I will put this in layman’s terms for you.
                Yes D did reply to mythread, but D was not helpful REPEAT not helpful, D wanted all my informationso her soliciting firm could help me, That is not what I wanted after all if Icould have afforded a solicitor however much the fees were I would of pursuedthat route first, I think as my claim was over allegedly £10,000 only D canknow how much my fee would havebeen, out of curiosity if your readingthis thread D let people know as I'm sure it will help people on hereunderstand fees. D you are helpful to people that’s obvious, what is also veryobvious D you were not helpful to me; your disappearance from my thread was spectacular.D obviously had bigger fish to fry. PT was not far behind, he made a quick dash inand out of my thread too, please don’t take my word for it check out my threadyourself with an interpreter as you so kindly put it( musings of the mind)thinking I'm not English speaking , I don’t want you being anymore confusedthan you already are .(I'm wondering are you of a certain age ) by your own admission you found my thread it hard to follow although the last time I lookedmy thread had up to 3809 views , I'mguessing a lot of confused people
                You are missing the point , And that big pointis this ,I came here for help I was not looking for a silver spoon, within twodays I was bombarded with give me your paper work how much is the claim formoney money money,, I just wanted straight forward answers not to be beatingabout the bush, most question I received back was with another question irrelevant towhat I was asking , look and see howmany days I asked for help I do not think I was being unreasonable consideringhow quickly people wanted all my information and then I was ignored .
                Even on my thread PT( skipped) speed read mythread and miss parts of it, jumping in, naughty PT, I have also done work onmany different cases believe it or not, so not the first time in a court room, I think I am quite equipped with some of theknowledge to see me through court and to make myself quite clear, I was justasking for a few points in law to help me, not someone to wipe my backside forme. You also stated you have not seen my paper work that’s been posted, it’sall on here if it interests you as you seem to have an opinion which is all fine by me, nothing wrong withthat, I know we can / do agree on some parts of my thread that’s for sure .
                For people to ask mefor all my paper work and then not tell me anything what’s so ever felt verystrange and suspicious. I was not aware at first about solicitors helping andneeding paying on this site, naive or not I just was not aware but it becamequite clear when people avoided the thread, I'm not saying it’s a bad thingboth if it helps people and they can afford this.
                Now I'm on the subject.you quoted to me ,,, As PT was saying, and he often says on his blog, it is nogood just saying that this is wrong or that is wrong you need to know why. I would like to answer PT quote you put to me,
                Firstly do youhonestly think I don’t know that ive been asking for this help all along fromthe beginning ,I knew my paper work was wrong that’s why I'm prepared to fightthis. Yes if I went to court I need the correctanswers to defend myself ie this is not compliant with section 77/78 or thedefault notice does not comply with s88 , This is why I came here for some help , but I never got the help for myquestions raised , I was told they aretrade secrets or that another barrister will be in court to defend the claimantand I could in fact make things worse. Basically implying I'm not cleaver enough andI need a solicitor to hold my hand (you don’t know me)
                I will end this thread on a positive note. PT did give mesome advice not a golden bullet D was in D world often overlooking and i canonly assume speed reading through my thread at a hundred miles an hour( as sheso speaks), but I am sure with good intentions. Nem has been great and gave methe strength to pursue this on my own, thank you. I'm in court next month intwo weeks’ time so please all watch this space. Like I say this is my experienceon this site, the proof and evidence is in the writing as they say.
                DL
                Thanks for the comment. I shall be unsubscribing from this thread.

Good day
                I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Good day pt2537 I can clearly see I have offended you, this was not my intentions more tongue in cheek, I was only telling the truth, I didn't put you in the firing line, you have shown your true cards yourself, OH and by the way if you are unsubscribing from my thread im sure I wont miss your few comments you made,,,, You just cant get the staff these days

Comment

DoggieLover, if you are only coming on here to have a go at people, then there really doesn't seem a lot of point. Good luck with your case.

Thread Closed.
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X