• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Rlp letter advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rlp letter advice

Looking for advice😭😭😭 .. so i got drunk on boxing day was out shopping with a friend and she had to get a gift for her bf .. so went into primark she picked up jeans and ahe also wanted to get him a belt so the jeans next to them had a belt me stupidly removed belt and put it in her bag she paid for jeans as we walked out the door we got stoped .. ps i wasnt carrying thw bag .. police called i got given a pink slip saying its was apolice warning as ive never had any criminal record actually the cldnt find me ... so primark hve sent me a letter want 149 ..wich i cant afford atall can anyone help me ive lost sleep over this its streasing me out xx
    Tags: None

Re: Rlp letter advice

So to be truthful it's not Primark that want the £149 it's RLP asking for the money?

Ignore. Look at all the other entries on the forum for RLP.

Comment

Hi and welcome.

Was the letter actually from Primark, or from another company called "Retail Loss Prevention"?

Anyway, just ignore that letter.
      Primark lost nothing as the goods were presumably recovered in a saleable condition
      They have not incurred extra costs as their staff were doing what they are paid to do.
      They cannot fine you, as that is only done by the courts i this country (and the police aren't taking the matter any further).

You will now receive a stream of begging letters, designed to pressurise you into paying their exorbitant charge.
      Ignore them all.
      The only documents never to be ignored come from a court, and you won't get any of them!

Type Retail Loss Prevention into the search bar and see other similar cases.
      You are not alone!

Ignore.

Comment

Omg thanks and no it came from a company on behalf of primark .. im freaking out thats goodto no thank xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X