• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mercers Default Notices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mercers Default Notices

Originally posted by cupidstunt View Post
    How are you getting on with this claim.

Would it be possible to let us know what you found that makes it invalid.

I'm in a similar circumstance and need to get some ammunition ie; find things wrong so the claim gets dismissed.

thanks for any help
    Unless I am missing something there is no claim here.

It is probably best not to post anything identifiable on this forum as it is known creditors do lurk

If you are in the middle of a claim perhaps a link to your thread so accurate opinion can be given

I thunk it is PT that says 'the devil is in the detail'

Comment

Ok, sorry to offend.

Comment

No offence taken. I know you are looking at DNs.
        Do you actually have a claim?

I know from experience the desire to have all your ducks in a row but i was told the idea is to keep away from court.

Never tell a creditor what is wrong. All i have ever done is say a cca request is wrong or do they have the original agreement. I have fingers and toes crossed.

Comment

Yes sadly it is a claim.

Perhaps when they get my defence they may discontinue.

Up to now they hadn't been doing much with the claim, other than starting it.

Not until I got an unless order did they send some docs.

Comment

Any updates on this?

Comment

All is still quiet, and I'm not going to poke the bear while it's asleep
              I've had MBNA slip into Statute Barred territory, and HSBC will be SB some time in August

Comment

Still nothing to update, which is good for me.
                Just a few more months and it'll be SB, so fingers crossed.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X