• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking charge notice kfc wellington square stockton on tees ts18 1rg - won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking charge notice kfc wellington square stockton on tees ts18 1rg - won

on the 11th of January 12:10 my father entered the car park left at 13:33, no photo evidence of vehicle , was lead to believe it was 90 minutes free as it WAS before.

issue date of letter 27/01/2017

maximum 60 minutes of free parking, there are no parking meters or tickets issued.

amount due within 28 days £100
    within 14 days £60

payable to civil enforcement liverpool L2 3pf

where do i stand do I have to pay, I dont mind pay couple of pound if I have went over the free parking but £60-£100 is excessive.
    Tags: None

Re: Parking charge notice kfc wellington square stockton on tees ts18 1rg

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ket-on-vehicle

M1

Comment

Thank you for your quick reply

Comment

Hi Mystery1, I have received the rejection of appeal letter and have been given a popla code.

Comment

Can you post up a sanitised version of the PCN and signs (if you have photos)

M1

Comment

yes i will upload i made a thread with the rejection letter I cannot seem to find it?

Comment

I deleted it because you already had a thread and the letter had information on it that you really shouldn't share. (popla code if i recall correctly)

M1

Comment

oh right ok sorry i didnt realise

Comment

hi again here is the letter i will get photos tomorrow of signs
                  Attached Files

Comment

pictures of signs,, thanks
                    Attached Files

Comment

I'll get back to you soon.

M1

Comment

Edit to suit and upload as per http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html

jabber786popla.rtf

M1

Comment

thanks alot for your time and advice.

Im not sure where to edit please advise

Comment

I don't think you do need to edit but i always think people should double check

M1

Comment

good news i won the appeal how can i thank you myster1 for your time and work

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X