• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cabot financial, court, N244, help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabot financial, court, N244, help?

Hi everyone,

I received an 'attachment for earnings' letter in the post from a money business centre place so I rang to ask what it was all about and they told me it was from cabot financial, I then rang cabot to ask them what was happening and they told me they filed a ccj against me back in 2015 this is serious etc I asked for what did they obtain a ccj against me for and they said it was from a credit card company for a debt from 2007? I checked my credit file and lone behold there was the ccj which I knew nothing about no wonder I couldn't get the next card I applied for! My credit score was low I'm guessing because of the ccj. The ccj is registered to my old address and I moved in 2014 so I never received the paperwork to challenge this ccj claim. Also if the debt was from 2007 does that make it statutory barred??? I filed an N244 against cabot and I have a court hearing in front of a district judge soon I'm so scared! Has anyone else ever dealt with cabot before been to court or anything else I don't know what to expect at all any advice would be very welcome. I dont acknowledge this debt i havnt been in contact with the credit card company or made any payments?? All i want is the ccj removed. Thankyou
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X