• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

elliotsmum 'can't believe she beat the bankers - Halifax

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: elliotsmum 'can't believe she beat the bankers

Welcome Elliotsmum,

Great news and well done.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the best site around for extremely helpful and caring people that I have found

I am in a very similar position to yourself although I am unable to work due to illness

My claim is with Lloyds though and they aren't as quick as Halifax

I'm Very pleased for you and weldone for doing it with out LB's help

CONGRATULATIONS

Shooter xx
      Education is a fine thing Just so long as you can afford to live whist studying!!

Comment

Thank you to Elliotsmum for explaining in detail and your kind words about both Beagles and MSE. Shooter, thanks to you too for yours. Knowing that people appreciate the help they receive and seeing a good result like this makes it all the more worthwhile. It also gives many others encouragement to fight on knowing that it can be done.

Is it possible you could add the following to your thread
        • a copy of the letter you sent to the Halifax(and who)
        • once received, a copy of the letter accompanying your payment
        • possibly a copy of the IE sheet if you took a copy
        • Contact details for Matthew Ingham

Thank you this would help many more people also in hardship.
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Welcome to LB.... you have certainly found your way to the friendliest site arround.

Extremely well done EM, this is fantastic news. I too am waiting for a payout from Halifax on hardship grounds. So thankyou for taking the time and sharing
          this with us.

I would be most interested in Matthew Inghams contact details as I may not have sent my claim to the right person.

xx

Comment

Welcome to beagles and Congratulations, a great result!

Wendy xx
            Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
              Thank you to Elliotsmum for explaining in detail and your kind words about both Beagles and MSE. Shooter, thanks to you too for yours. Knowing that people appreciate the help they receive and seeing a good result like this makes it all the more worthwhile. It also gives many others encouragement to fight on knowing that it can be done.

Is it possible you could add the following to your thread
              • a copy of the letter you sent to the Halifax(and who)
              • once received, a copy of the letter accompanying your payment
              • possibly a copy of the IE sheet if you took a copy
              • Contact details for Matthew Ingham
              Thank you this would help many more people also in hardship.
              hi all

will add all relevant copies of correspondance for you tomorrow if thats ok, am a bit busy tonight, taking my two kids out for a bite to eat in celebration of the good news, they are as relieved as i am about the whole thing , i've been a little bit grumpy with them of late so they deserve a treat .

btw just noticed a post on mse regarding another halifax offer !

Comment

Fantastic news Elliotsmum!!

well done to you, those letters (when you're able to post them) will certainly help us to help others in your situation
                I for one can't wait to see more ... "beat the bankers" titles around the forum
                thank you again for you kind words xxxx

Comment

hi all

well, have recieved the official offer in writing this morning along with the acceptance form ,which i have already signed and is winging its way back to the halifax as i type this. am having a bit of bother with my scanner (am not very good with tech stuff,:tinysmile_hmm_t2:got my brother calling round to fix the prob) once its up and running i will post all the info.

regarding the info on Matthew Ingham , the first time i spoke to him was on wed 13th aug and he managed to get more done in this one week than the various other 'customer relations managers' that i had been put through to during the last couple of months. the phone number i have been using is 0845 7253519. if i ever got the chance to meet him i would give him a great big kiss.

The letters i sent to the halifax were pretty much the standard template letters from moneysavingexpert.

thanks again to all you lovely wonderful people who take the time to help and for your words of congratulations, hopefully we will be congratulating many others in the weeks to come.

Comment

Well done and thanks for posting this news as inspiration for others.

Hopes this gives you a fresh start and you can now move forward.

scooby
                    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Re: elliotsmum 'can't believe she beat the bankers - Halifax

hi do you have any contact details for halifax im going to submit a claim but am really a bit lost as to where to start and where i send my letters...is there a number for them?
                      thank you

Comment

Try this thread Contact details - Legal Beagles

Comment

Customer Relations
                          Halifax
                          P O Box 548
                          LEEDS
                          LS1 1WU

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X