• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Met parking - gym - won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met parking - gym - won

hi M1,
    I hope you can assist me with my appeal.
    I have received a letter with rejection of my appeal to MET parking Services following my correspondence appealing against the £60 -£150 parking fine. The parking space is outside my gym (where I have been going for past 4 years) and got a fine once and paid in full £60 unknowing that they are private land parking services and didn't bother o appeal.
    After 1 year I get this other fine and contested it in the bases that I did hold a parking permit issued by the gym but not visible by the parking attendant on inspection.
    The last letter from them with reduction to £30 if paid within 14 days but as principle I do not want to pay them a single penny since I proved to them I held a VALID parking permit at that time.
    please help.

P.s. How can I send you the letter as an attachment?

thank you
    Last edited by DADA; 26th January 2017, 15:39:PM. Reason: canceling attachment
    Tags: None

Re: MET Parking - POPLA code received - won

Hi,

do you think I can get a reply by tomorrow or sooner?
    Need you precious help.
    Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

I hope you can help me to win this case like many other fortunate people in this thread
    thank you

Comment

Re: Met parking - gym

Deadline information
      Your appeal deadline is Fri Feb 17 2017
      You have 22 day(s) remaining for your appeal to reach POPLA

Can you get pictures of the signs and also i'd need to see the PCN to see which version MET have used since they have 2 and 1 is majorly flawed. (sanitise it of personal info 1st though).

Also what did the manager of the gym say ?

M1

Comment

hi,

thank you for prompt reply. I just didn t won t to leave it for too long if I had the option to pay just £30! But I want to fight this case with your help. I appreciate.
        I will ask the manager of the gym today and will also take pictures of the signs for you.
        I will send you the PCN as soon as I scan it.

many thanks

DADA

Comment

You can't do popla and keep the discounted rate. They won't let you. Once you start popla it's all or nothing.

You can complain to the gym and still pay £30 if that fails.

M1

Comment

Hi M1,
            Please find attached the picture of the PCN,pictures of the signs and the picture of the 1st letter I sent to them with prove of member car park permit.
            Many thanks
            Dada
            Attached Files
            Last edited by DADA; 30th January 2017, 14:08:PM.

Comment

Ok leave it with me.

M1

Comment

Thank you so much I really appreciate your help with this.
                I forgot to mention that I ve also complaint to the manager of the gym and he asked me to send him an email with all the details and letters exchange with MET. He will try to help but not sure what he will be able to do at this stage.I ve sent him everything yesterday so waiting for his response.
                Thank you
                Dada

Comment

Edit to suit and upload as per http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html

DADApopla.rtf

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
                    Edit to suit and upload as per http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27676[/ATTACH]

M1
                    Dear M1,

thank you ever so much for your advices and assistance with my parking ticket.
                    I really appreciate the time you took to write the letter to Popla.
                    Eventually few days ago I received an email from the manager of the gym who advised me that in this instance he managed to get the parking ticket cancelled by MET parking. This is a one off considering my conditions and he doesn't normally do it for every gym clients.
                    Again many thanks for your support and this is a WIN!

Thank you so much

Dada

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X