• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

VT car finance again sorry attached agreement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VT car finance again sorry attached agreement

hi all, firstly id like to thank you for helping me so far with all the information on this site so far. I've paid over half the agreement.

Sorry I'm posting this again just need a bit of help understanding where I stand, I've sent black horse the template letter that R0b has done and they have sent me back the pack to sign and return. I understand that I'm not to sign it but return it and that should be enough for them to collect the car as they already have a signed document saying I want to VT the car? I took extended warrant and GAP insurance out on the car that is in with the finance agreement does that mean when I give the car back and I don't have to pay anything else towards them like they are claiming? in the pack they have asked me to pay the outstanding balance on the insurances of £648.73? is that right?
    I'm in the process of buying a house so don't want to default for the sake of a few hundred pound but I don't want to pay it if I don't have to

i've hopefully attached a copy of the agreement

thanks in advance

Billy
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: VT car finance again sorry attached agreement

[MENTION=96248]bowman[/MENTION] Hey man I am with Black horse and I myself am currently trying to get them to collect my car. I have the same agreement as you do by the look of it in the important information section on the right under "Termination: your rights" it should tell you what half the total amount is under the agreement. If the cost of the extended warranty and GAP insurance is put on top of the value of the car you still shouldn't have to pay anything extra as long as you have met the amount specified as being half the total amount.

Don't take my word for it but that is how I understand it, hopefully someone more knowledgeable can confirm this or not.

Comment

after many phone calls I they have agreed to 'waiver' the insurance fees apparently... still waiting for them to send out new paper work saying that and for them to collect the car... we shall see what happens.
      I just kept mentioning CCA every time they said about there t&c section 11b.

Comment

Good new Bowman, hope it goes well for you. Just out of curiosity how long did you have to wait before getting a second letter from Black horse after saying you wish to VT the agreement ?
        The forms I got were to select if I will be delivering the car or having it collected for £75, of course I never sent this form back, instead I used R0bs template and sent a letter about not paying the collection fee. They received my letter on the 31st so I hope they reply soon because the tax on the car ends at the start of March :S

Comment

Every letter from them is taking over a week and I'm still waiting for bca to ring to arrange collecting the car...

Comment

Over a week that is annoying, the tax on my car runs out on the 1st of March. If they are going to make it take that long I will have to have my car stored somewhere off road, if it takes that long I am just going to charge them a storage fee.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X