• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Binary trading scam directional solutions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binary trading scam directional solutions

Hi All,

I was tricked to invest into this company (Directional-solutions.com) this company claims that they do binary trading but after investing more than 20k in this company, this company has refused to refund my money.

I have reported to action fraud and to my bank and bank has frozen this company's bank account but i am still not sure if I will get any of money back or not.

This company still claiming that they are doing the trading even though they are not present on the address that they are showing on their website.

Here is the link of this company

http://directional-solutions.com/

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated.

Regards,
    Arun
    Tags: None

Re: Binary trading scam directional solutions

Did you pay any of this money by credit card?

Comment

No, I transfered the money from my online banking (debit card). My bank has frozen the bank account of this company but there is not enough funds left in that account. I would get some portion of what I have paid but might not get majority of it back directly from bank.

Action Fraud and police is looking into it but they are very slow.

Unexpectedly this company has not run away and still running their business and probably cheating other people.

Regards,
      Arun

Comment

Hi not sure if my reply was posted or not but I was asking if you opened your account more than 90 days ago as they have a 90 day minimum account opening before any withdrawals are allowed.

Comment

they run 2 compains, do you know witch one you invested in

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/o...g/appointments

normal or global
          crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

The one belongs to this case is DIRECTIONAL SOLUTIONS LTD Company number 09936792.

I think he is planing to move to the global one.

Comment

Hello i have just joined the forum same as youself with directional solutions i have lost about £15500 with them and still have a lot of money on theire trading platform that i can still trade but not withdraw i have reported to various poeple if i here anything i will share with you kind regards big dude

Comment

ugh, dude, I'm sorry about your situation ((

Comment

Oh, I know this situation - you simply was tricked. However, why didn't you started trading for yourself? There are so much possibilities... For example, one day I realized that I don't want to live like constantly accumulating money instead of buying everything I want. So I started studying the crypto market. I even started trading Forex, but to no avail. However my friend advised me to use special signals for Binance https://smartoptions.io/bitmex-signals/ . Since then, my income has increased significantly in trading, but I still want more.

Comment

Originally posted by VictorW1 View Post
                    Oh, I know this situation - you simply was tricked. However, why didn't you started trading for yourself? There are so much possibilities... For example, one day I realized that I don't want to live like constantly accumulating money instead of buying everything I want. So I started studying the crypto market. I even started trading Forex, but to no avail. However my friend advised me to use special signals for Binance https://smartoptions.io/bitmex-signals/ . Since then, my income has increased significantly in trading, but I still want more.
                    ugh, buddy, I've never heard about Binance. What is it? It's the same like Forex or what?

Comment

UK site and that I's spam

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X