• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Directional-solutions.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directional-solutions.com

Hi All,

I was tricked to invest into this company (Directional-solutions.com) this company claims that they do binary trading but after investing more than 20k in this company, this company has refused to refund my money.

I have reported to action fraud and to my bank and bank has frozen this company's bank account but i am still not sure if I will get any of money back or not.

This company still claiming that they are doing the trading even though they are not present on the address that they are showing on their website.

Here is the link of this company

http://directional-solutions.com/

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated.

Regards,
    Arun
    Tags: None

Re: Directional-solutions.com

Hi Arun I'm sorry to hear of your problem, Just wondering if you have completed 90 days from your account opening as they have this as a withdrawal requirement.

Comment

Account is much older than 90 days, was opened in august last year. Looks like a fraudulent company to me..

Comment

How has the company performed for you?.. have they made a lot of profit and are now asking for commissions to be paid before they can release any funds back to you.

Comment

No, company is showing lots of profits but as they were ignoring my emails calls I reported it to bank. Bank has frozen their accounts and as per bank the business that this company is carrying out is not legal as this company dose not have license to do so.

Company is saying that because bank has frozen the accounts they cannot give any of my money back.

There is not enough money left in that account anyway but they are making that as an excuse.

I also have reported it to Police and they are doing the investigation but that is happening very slowly.

Comment

when you opened the account did you use a debit card over the phone or did you make an online transfer.

Comment

all the payments where made via online banking using my debit card.

Comment

I am in a similar position to you with the exception of funding my account by bank transfer, they have made a good profit for me but will not release any funds to me until I pay a large commission invoice I have been very unsure about them for some time now.

Comment

I can assure that they are just making excuses, they would not give any of your money back.

if we both comes together it might be easy to deal with them as I have lots of other things which I can share.

if you are ok then drop me an email on jbutland989@gmail.com and we can take it from there
                  Last edited by akumar; 4th February 2017, 20:51:PM.

Comment

Yes, that will be fine I will email you my email address.

Comment

Hi, I was also tricked into investing with them. They made good profits on the site (if indeed they ever actually traded rather than just creating a false platform on their website) but never released the funds as promised. They also offered me an opportunity to buy some company shares in the upcoming snap chat IPO which I stupidly bought (after speaking to FCA I can see they don't have any snap chat shares and they kept delaying sending me a share certificate). Last week I had a phone call from a company claiming to be from "prudential" saying they Directional Solutions had not paid their bills and was in liquidation (which was why they were not answering my calls)and they would take over my account and I could liquidation in 3 months. However after digging around this appears to be another part of the scam, its not the Prudential its prudential global https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings...l-global-group. I've reported this to FCA and am in the process of reporting all of this to action fraud. If anyone has any further news I'd be grateful.

Comment

Hi lbw100 Sorry that you also were tricked by Directional Solutions I really cant understand just how low these people can go just to make money.
                        I have recorded this to Action fraud now but I don't hold a lot of hope for a prosecution.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X