• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

6 point and a fine ... but no idea!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 6 point and a fine ... but no idea!

[MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION]

Fortunately, for me, I was able to prove that the NIP (sent to the hire company as the registered keeper) could not possibly have been served within the 14 days.
    It took a bit of perseverance, but it was worth the effort.
    (The police even paid the hire co. contractual admin charge owed due to the 'alleged' offence.....albeit an ex gratia offer)
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

She has followed it up and has an appointment at York Magistrates on the third.
      They are also sending out all the details to our current address as motability gave them our previous address, despite us updating it with them, which we have not been at for more than two years.

We know where, when now and it does correspond with her being in Lincolnshire on that day. 30mph limit so we are just waiting on the paperwork to see what speed Stirling Moss was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
        There must have been more than one letter sent out after the offence strange the all did not go to the correct address that Motability had at time of the offence
        All correspondence relating to the offence went to our previous address despite informing Motability of our change of address

Comment

Might be an idea to get this change if address date confirmed by motability

Comment

Might be an idea to get this change if address date confirmed by motability
            As that appears to be where the issue with the address is i am guessing they will not have that date as it seems it wasn't done on their end.

Comment

How did you inform them of the change

Comment

How did you inform them of the change
                Wife would of done it over the phone.

Comment

Do they record calls expect they may and the insurance details would have been changed at the same time

Comment

Do they record calls expect they may and the insurance details would have been changed at the same time
                    In all honesty i do not know as i never deal with that.

Comment

Prior to the hearing you should be asked how you intend to plead to the speeding offence. Have the court indicated whether they will be sending any information to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Milo View Post
                        Prior to the hearing you should be asked how you intend to plead to the speeding offence. Have the court indicated whether they will be sending any information to you?
                        When she spoke to the court they said they would send the information relating to the speeding.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X