• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Voluntary Termination on PCP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voluntary Termination on PCP

I have a car on PCP agreement and credit is over 4 years. I understand that I can 'hand the car back' once I have paid 50%. Thinking that I am half way through the agreement I called the finance company today and they informed me there is still a short fall of 8k meaning I have another 14 mths of payments to make before I can hand the car back and walk away. Problem is I have been redundant and can no longer afford the payments. I presume the only thing I can do now is try and sell it privately but not hopeful and that may take long enough and time is not on my side unfortunately. Is there anything else I can do ? One small point to add my car has been affected by the Emission issue and since we were advised by Audi is still remains to be rectified. Wondered if this would have any weight in handing the car back as strictly speaking the car is not what we purchased 2 years ago.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X