• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

d

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d

Hi,
    Please read below
    Last edited by Amand; 17th January 2017, 20:08:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: help, 14 days up tomorrow.

Was there a windscreen ticket? Why can work not get it cancelled.

Comment

Re: help, 14 days up tomorrow.

Yes there was - unfortunately. I have tried to get it cancelled, it's a large workplace and car park, the security guy who deals with parking etc isn't that great and plays by the rules. He said that I was in the wrong and therefore I'm at fault.
      Not that it would matter but I was 38 weeks heavily pregnant and I hadn't realised I overstayed because work changed my days around.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair I was in labour when I recieced the NTK. Still no excuse I know.

Comment

Re: help, 14 days up tomorrow - Wright Hassal

Edit to suit. If the driver is the registered keeper make sure you delete i was not the driver as this could be shown in court so lies are not advised. Send via email. (should slow them down but ultimately if they're intent on court then that's what will happen.).

M1

Originally posted by mystery1
        Send a request for further information to BW Legal.

Dear BW Legal,

I, as registered keeper, am in receipt of your formal letter of claim.

I was not the driver at the material time.

In order to try and narrow down the issues, and in accordance with the pre action protocols and the over riding objective please answer the following :-

1. Are you claiming i was the driver or registered keeper ?
        2. Is the claim a contractual penalty or trespass ?

Further i would like copies of you contract with the landowner which allows you to operate, the contract you claim the driver agreed to and the notice to driver and/or keeper.

Having seen some examples of your court claims i remind you that if you do file a claim that it should comply with the civil procedure rules and in particular :-

CPR 16

Contents of the claim form
        (1) The claim form must –
        (a) contain a concise statement of the nature of the claim

Contents of the particulars of claim
        (1) Particulars of claim must include –
        (a) a concise statement of the facts on which the claimant relies;

Practice direction 16

Other matters to be included in particulars of claim

7.5 Where a claim is based upon an agreement by conduct, the particulars of claim must specify the conduct relied on and state by whom, when and where the acts constituting the conduct were done.

Further the particulars of claim are signed BW Lgal services limited which is a clear violation of cpr.

CPR 22

Documents to be verified by a statement of truth
        (1) The following documents must be verified by a statement of truth –
        (a) a statement of case

Practice direction 22

Who may sign the statement of truth
        3.1 In a statement of case, a response or an application notice, the statement of truth must be signed by

(2) the legal representative of the party or litigation friend.

3.7 Where a party is legally represented, the legal representative may sign the statement of truth on his behalf. The statement signed by the legal representative will refer to the client’s belief, not his own. In signing he must state the capacity in which he signs and the name of his firm where appropriate.

3.9 The individual who signs a statement of truth must print his full name clearly beneath his signature.

3.10 A legal representative who signs a statement of truth must sign in his own name and not that of his firm or employer.

Practice direction 7E

Signature
        10 Any provision of the CPR which requires a document to be signed by any person is satisfied by that person entering their name on an online form.

I would like the following information to help reduce the issues in dispute,

Yours etc

M1

Comment

Thanks M1. If it is from 'the debt recovery team' does this mean I could ignore to wait for a proper letter from the solicitors?

Comment

The formal letter of claim needs responding to, NOW.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X