• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

court claim orange/lowell . HELP PLEASE URGENT. 16/1/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: court claim orange/lowell . HELP PLEASE URGENT. 16/1/17

ok my thoughts, here we go.........

date of court stay letter is 10/2/17 ( BW "no reply within the 28 day period" ) ?
    date of BW intend to proceed letter 15/3/17........ 33 days later ?
    date of BW letter 15/3/17 stating that I had advised in my defence about a HEALTH CONDITION ?
    still not replied to my cpr 31.4 request
    still not replied to CCA request
    HOW CAN they make out about health condition?

are they taking the * P *

WHATS NEXT I WONDER???????

NEED SOME HELP WITH THIS LOT GUYS.. many thanks, swansea jack
    Attached Files
    Last edited by swansea jack; 18th March 2017, 21:10:PM. Reason: attachment

Comment

is this one ok?

Comment

my old telly was stuck on " test card, image of girl and clown"

Comment

If it were me, & because I like to keep my finger on the pulse, I would phone the court to find out the current state of play. Atm there is only BWL's word to you that they intend to proceed with the claim.

As for the recent 'health issue' letter, I can't see, in your posted Defence, any mention of health issues.
          Perhaps it's a clever ploy to trick you into an admission that you do owe the alleged debt.
          Or maybe they have mistaken your case with another.
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
            If it were me, & because I like to keep my finger on the pulse, I would phone the court to find out the current state of play. Atm there is only BWL's word to you that they intend to proceed with the claim.

As for the recent 'health issue' letter, I can't see, in your posted Defence, any mention of health issues.
            Perhaps it's a clever ploy to trick you into an admission that you do owe the alleged debt.
            Or maybe they have mistaken your case with another.
            Current " state of play "
            I HAVE IN THE LAST HOUR (today 20`th march 2017) contacted the court by telephone was informed that case became stayed on 16 march 2017, and is now stayed , I have also checked court status summary on line but THE STAY does not appear on it....

MORE CONFUSED AGAIN ?

Comment

The stay won't show on the online system, once it gets passed defence it just gets dealt with in the court. To lift the stay they SHOULD have to apply to the court to do so. I suspect they won't do that unless they come up with all the documents to try and get the judgment. I'd give it a couple weeks and see if they do try and play catch up then decide whether to leave it lurking and hope they never get back to it, or apply to court to strike out, which carries risks that it might push them into searching better for the documents. The court could just be behind in their post so a couple weeks needed in case they did send their intention to continue on the 15th as they said in their letter.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I believe that they are currently struggling to update the MCOL records & so may be a few days adrift.
                You could email them if you want written confirmation.
                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

Comment

I believe that they are currently struggling to update the MCOL records & so may be a few days adrift.
                  You could email them if you want written confirmation.
                  just had a" NOTICE OF PROPOSED ALLOCATION TO THE SMALL CLAIMS TRACK"

and DIRECTIONS QUESTIONARE through the post dated 20 march 2017.

STRANGE?????????///

Comment

From whom?
                    The court?
                    Or was it from Lowells?
                    CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                    Phelps, C. C.

Comment

I HAVE HAD NONE OF THE DOCUMENTS stated in POC, SENT TO ME ..

Comment

Originally posted by swansea jack View Post
                        I HAVE HAD NONE OF THE DOCUMENTS stated in POC, SENT TO ME ..
                        shouting!

Comment

Originally posted by swansea jack View Post
                          just had a" NOTICE OF PROPOSED ALLOCATION TO THE SMALL CLAIMS TRACK"

and DIRECTIONS QUESTIONARE through the post dated 20 march 2017.

STRANGE?????????///
                          From whom?
                          The court?
                          Or was it from Lowells?
                          ####
                          CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                            shouting!
                            from the county court business centre

Comment

Have you had any feedback from Lowells/BWL concerning your CCA request?

If the DQ is from the court you must complete & return it within the stated deadline.
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

Comment

When you entered the phones 4u shop did they explain the terms to you, and if so did you sign anything ?
                                You state that you were in dispute because of connection problems and you dispute the bill in 2012, what did they do?
                                When you stopped making your monthly payments what response did you get from them before they suspended your contract?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X