• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

court claim orange/lowell . HELP PLEASE URGENT. 16/1/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: court claim orange/lowell . HELP PLEASE URGENT. 16/1/17

Playing Devil's Advocate.

File copies often are on plain paper, without the headers/footers that are used for customer correspondence.
    (They (alleged file copies) may well be fabricated; the problem is proving that fact)

As for the NoA dates, an assignment can be made at one point in time, the Notice can be sent out months, even years later.
    However, the assignee can't enforce the claim in their own name until a NoA has been sent to the debtor.
    As long as the NoA predates the court claim, imho I don't think that it will affect the validity of the claim.
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
      Playing Devil's Advocate.

File copies often are on plain paper, without the headers/footers that are used for customer correspondence.
      (They (alleged file copies) may well be fabricated; the problem is proving that fact)

As for the NoA dates, an assignment can be made at one point in time, the Notice can be sent out months, even years later.
      However, the assignee can't enforce the claim in their own name until a NoA has been sent to the debtor.
      As long as the NoA predates the court claim, imho I don't think that it will affect the validity of the claim.
      ok mmmm?

on the witness statement the claimant did not end with the paragraph.."

" I believe the facts stated in this witness statement are true"

they wrote I BELIEVE THE FACTS IN THIS STATEMENT ARE TRUE.
      also after a bit of digging...

Fabricated evidence ?

The claimant says this…………………………….

1. Agreement was made between DEFENDANT and EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE LTD (originating creditor)

2.The DEFENDANT entered into an agreement with the originating creditor 0n 30 April 2012

3. The DEFENDANT was placed on a “ PANTHER 26” 24 MONTH TARRIFF

4 UNDER THE AGREEMENT…..THE DEFENDANT was provided with
      Mobile phone handset under telephone number XXXXXXXXXXX
      And a SIM card with access to the ORIGNATING CREDITORS network services

NOW THEN MY TAKE ON THIS IS AS FOLLOWS……..
      ACCORDING TO COMPANIES HOUSE……………………….

EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE LTD was incorporated on 22 OCTOBER 2012 as RHOMBUS678 LTD and on 2 SEPTEMBER 2013 CHANGED ITS NAME TO EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE LTD also….
      For period ending 31 December 2013 “ THE COMPANY DID NOT TRADE” IT WAS DORMANT

EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE LTD (originating creditor) DID NOT EXIST ON 30 APRIL 2012
      SO COULD NOT HAVE ENTERED INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH THE DEFENDANT

am I clutching at straws ??????

Comment

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/d...Ue8o3PLKygU%3D
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

Comment

am i right inthinking that
          a file copy submitted to the court should bear the same assigment/sold date as original

- - - Updated - - -

why i ask is that i have just found original, guess what yes........ different dates

Comment

I challengend the authenticity of assignmemt notice ON DATE DIFFERENCE and other letters in court, the judge took on board these as being a technical issue, but never the less, i lost battle, BUT THIS IS NOW ON PUBLIC RECORD (SUBMITTED WITNESS STATEMENT)
            FOR MY PART I MAY HAVE LOST A BATTLE BUT NOT THE WAR...

(THIS NEXT BIT IS FOR SMARMEY ADOVCATE REPRESENTING CLAIMANT)
            who by the way has followed this thread....
            MY NEXT MOVE IS TO PROMP A VAT INVESTINGATION hopefully concluding in possible forgery/false document charges etc,etc,

Comment

If you evidenced your copy of the NoA in court, you may have shot yourself in the foot as far as the case was concerned.
              You will have proven that, regardless of the dispute as to the actual date of service (or the authenticity of their copy), you did in fact receive a compliant NoA.
              CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Originally posted by swansea jack View Post
                (THIS NEXT BIT IS FOR SMARMEY ADOVCATE REPRESENTING CLAIMANT)
                who by the way has followed this thread....
                What made you think that the Claimant's legal representative had read your Legal Beagles' thread?

And how did he evidence that or what information did he produce in court ?

Di

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X