• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Botched Samsung phone repair,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Botched Samsung phone repair,

This may take a lot of explaining but here goes. My wife damaged the screen on her Samsung phone and took it to the Samsung shop in Sheffield on the 08/22/2016 where they agreed to send for repair at a cost of £165 stating this repair to be guaranteed for a period of twelve months. Two weeks later the phone was returned with a new screen but within two days a fault developed and a large black dot and line appeared on the screen where originally damaged.
    Contacted Samsung who arranged for the phone to be collected and sent to their repair centre called Anova.. After much calling of this company where it seems no- one answers the phone we again contact Samsumg to help as i believe my contract is with them. three weeks have passed when the phone turns up including a letter saying as i do not wish to pay for repair it has been returned. As no contact was had with this company by myself i the contact Samsung who again have it collected and sent away. Same story again after much messing around calling Samsung the phone is again returned as being not covered by warranty.
    I dfecide to try another method and return to the Samsung shop where i instigated the repair who upon examining the phone state that yes the screen is covered but whilst out of my possession and unknown to myself the sim tray and sim are broken into the phone and so they cannot now be repaired there and have to take it up with Samsung . More phone calls ensue where they contact anova and between them decide they are not responsible for any of the damage whatsoever to my phone . Where do i stand and what are my options for redress as i now have a broken and useless phone.
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: Botched Samsung phone repair,

Well, you could take a look at ‘Don’t get mad get Dom’ thread on here or you could email this chap
    Mr Sang Ho Jo CEO of Samsung UK
    Email s.jo@samsung.com
    I don’t think Samsung mobile needs any more bad publicity, do you?

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
    ~ Anonymous

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X