• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Access Training Warning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access Training Warning

I really want a better wages. So I went online and found Access Training. Now my wife is so angry at me. The web page says you pay after the training, but I had to pay a deposit. They then say this is how much it will cost and then come with a higher costs. I still cannot find there NVQ place, no ONE!

I know I’'ve been an idiot, fact. Just don’t want other to mess up.
    Go to Twitter for the rest [MENTION=3132]ACC[/MENTION]ess-Cheats there are also links to all my paperwork.
    Thanks for reading
    Michal
    Tags: None

Re: Access Training Warning

Sorry it is [MENTION=3132]ACC[/MENTION]ess_Cheats

Comment

Originally posted by Michalv View Post
      I really want a better wages. So I went online and found Access Training. Now my wife is so angry at me. The web page says you pay after the training, but I had to pay a deposit. They then say this is how much it will cost and then come with a higher costs. I still cannot find there NVQ place, no ONE!

I know I’'ve been an idiot, fact. Just don’t want other to mess up.
      Go to Twitter for the rest [MENTION=3132]ACC[/MENTION]ess-Cheats there are also links to all my paperwork.
      Thanks for reading
      Michal
      Is it the company that appear 3rd down this list ? http://www.cityandguilds.com/search?...res&s=distance ( Access Training Academies (Wales) ) ( I believe so from addresses you mention and therefore they are an approved City & Guilds training Centre )
      Last edited by Amethyst; 11th January 2017, 08:05:AM.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Okay, the financing is with RateSetter with Pay4Later. They have tiered levels of finance - you should have a copy of your credit agreement ? If so could you post up a copy.

Pay4later are regulated and authorised by the FCA as a credit broker. The credit is through RateSetter ( so far as I can tell).

Originally posted by access training
        Your payments won’t even start until you’ve finished the course, so there’s no reason not to train with us.
        Seems to simply be rubbish.

What paperwork did you get from Ratesetter, pay4later or access ?

Are you actually going to do the course or have you realised the price is too high and pulled out of it to look at alternative training providers?

You should have a cancellation period detailed on the credit agreement. You should still be within that period ( the first £100 deposit wasn't paid till 13th Dec so if you take that date it could be quite tight) but the credit wasn't applied for till later.

I can't find the consumer application side of their websites so do you have a link to where you applied through for the finance?

Did they explain to you that you would be taking out a loan?

Basically what do you want to do ?

Originally posted by my maths working out stuff
        The course cost is £5,895.01

You paid £100 - there was a further £900 payment then Payments of £371.60 every 4 weeks x 10 = total £4716 - but because you couldn't pay the £900 you lost the £1000 discount. You then applied for credit of £5,693.74 with pay4later and they offered finance on £4616 payable over 60 months at £87.10 a month - at 9.9% interest - but would cost you a further £462 deposit. SO 4616 + 462 + interest of £1573 + your original 100 deposit makes a total of £6715. I can't quite make out all the figures and it doesn't make much sense at all - there SHOULD be a base price of the course, you pay a deposit, and the remainder is paid by this loan.

So if the course cost is £5895.01 and you pay £100 deposit you would be applying for a loan of £5795.01 over 60 months at 9.9% interest ( works out a total of £7398.4 )

However it seems your course cost is £4616 + £562 = £5178 and you have a loan @ 9.9% interest over 60 months to pay the £4616 ( total inc interest £5,813.60 + deposit £562 = £6375 )
        Seems to be this from RateSetter
        ONIB60-9.9

Low Rate Credit (9.9% APR)
        Found this on pay4later
        Our Shadow Limit feature is a fantastic up-sell tool that works to maximise your average order values. Suitable applicants are instantly offered a higher borrowing limit once approved for finance, allowing your customers to buy what they really want.
        Not sure how that would work though as the finance loan goes direct to Access Training and you don't see any of it.
        Last edited by Amethyst; 11th January 2017, 08:19:AM.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you for answer. Sad you say it is a rubbish thing.
          I don't know about City and Guilds, sorry.
          All the paperwork I have a friend put on a page for me. I am an old person using the internet. So hope this is good accesscheats.wordpress.com

I really think I can't stop this, can I? I think such a big amount of money is no good for my family. I am so sad I am bad for my family.

Comment

New helper on the internet said if I pay with credit card I should tell the bankers and they will help. Is this true?
            Thank you for help

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X