• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

VT of ford PCP deal...confused need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VT of ford PCP deal...confused need help

Originally posted by claretkoe View Post
    Hi @R0b

after a couple of months I received an email from link basically saying nothing other than the original debtor says we owe it (which I have attached) To follow that we received the attached letter in the post today, which again doesn't really answer the questions in my above email I sent
    Hi [MENTION=71570]R0b[/MENTION]

im a bit worried as this letter looks like they've set up their own credit agreement with themselves?

Comment

Morning, let me get back to you this afternoon and I'll respond properly
      If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      LEGAL DISCLAIMER
      Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by R0b View Post
        Morning, let me get back to you this afternoon and I'll respond properly
        Thank you for your kind help

Comment

Originally posted by claretkoe View Post
          Thank you for your kind help
          Hello,

First of all, keep the message you recived by them about the excess mileage charges and all other correspondence. I think that clearly shows they are trying to claim the charges under the contractual clause, which of course is not enforceable.

There's not much more I can do in terms of assisting you, either you can write back to them and explain that the documents and information supplied appears that they are claiming excess mileage charges. You can then repeat what was said to Ford about the fatc that such charges can't be claimed.

There are two options really, stump up the money and pay or come to an arrangement to repay in instalments or insist on defending it and there is a possibility that they may issue proceedings and then I can help you to prepare a defence from there.

I would also suggest you check your credit report in case Ford or Link have applied a default on there.
          If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          LEGAL DISCLAIMER
          Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X