• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

3year personal car leaes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3year personal car leaes

i have been getting citron c1 cars on three year lease take back after time up walk away or pay for car an keep,
    after the first one evan halshaw phoned did i want to swop for a new vehicle i agreed in march last year reg yr15 hfu
    nice car did for all i wanted .tow months are so evan hernshaw rang again did i want to swop car for a new one ,bit early i though
    but agreed to do so ,want to see the signed paper work nothing was said about finance but new car was £40 pounds cheeper
    i ask why it was cheeper than i was paying at the moment quote its all part of the deal .great not paying a much now so fine got new car started to pay monthly for it
    no problems then saw money was being taken for yr15hfu at the old monthly rate so canceled direct debit citron finance rang we have received monthly monies for yr15hfu
    told them not got that car anymore evanhalshaw swopped it for new on e they told evan halshaw had not payed them part exchange monies so it was down to me to pay it
    i said no its evan halshaw who as the car its down to them .at the moment citron are looking in to it but i want to know who its to pay for yr15hfu me are evan halshaw ???
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X