• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A rare treat for SKY customers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A rare treat for SKY customers

Check your emails as I had one

Sky customers are getting a little treat this Christmas.

The satelitte company has just announced that all of its users will get free access to Sky Box Sets or receive a Sky Store Buy & Keep voucher.
    For those customers who don’t currently have Sky Box Sets, Sky will be giving three months' free access
    The deal starts from 24 December, and will bring over 100 great shows including Grey’s Anatomy, West Wing, Modern Family and Fortitude to living rooms.
    Customers who already have Sky Box Sets will receive a Sky Store Buy & Keep movie voucher to redeem before the end of the year.
    The voucher will be sent in the post or via email with a unique code that can be redeemed at skystore.com/redeem.

When the choice has been made, the customer can send it to their Sky box or watch it on their favourite devices. Plus they will receive a DVD copy in the post.

Sky says that this gift is just the beginning, as next year they will reveal more exciting plans for customers.
    We already know that Sky is updating its Q service next year with more on-screen features and voice search coming to the remote.
    From 2017, Sky Q users who opt for the 2TB box will also be able to record six programmes whilst watching a seventh.
    Sports fans are also getting a handy new feature that will allow them to start a live football match, F1 race or golf tournament from the beginning with a simple tap on the remote.
    Sky already allows movies to be restarted during their live broadcast and sports fans will welcome the addition to the service.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/news...s-how-to-claim
    Tags: None

Re: A rare treat for SKY customers

I've already got box sets so I had a voucher in the post for £13.99 for a movie. Not that I'll ever get round to using it.

Comment

13.99 seems expensive for a movie?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

If I read it right you get to watch the movie and get sent a dvd of it in the post.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
          If I read it right you get to watch the movie and get sent a dvd of it in the post.
          Yes I've bought a few movies, last one was the Revenant. Getting the DVD is a complete waste of time though as it's downloaded to your Sky box anyway.

There's a LOT of good free stuff on Sky these days (movies, documentaries and box sets) that are a breeze to download if you have a good internet connection.

I'm one up on Sky this Christmas as I ordered a Union Jack remote control for Libby. I realised that the auto address had a line missing so I e-mailed Sky with the full address but they said they couldn't change it and told me to place a new order with the correct address and they'd cancel and refund the first one, which they did, but still sent 2 remotes lol.

Comment

I think they are learning the customer comes first at long last, if not slowly but surely.
            With the Kodi box now rife and their new Q service not fulfilling as it should be they best watch out.

Comment

The DVD can always be used as a present for family members who don't have Sky, or who use sky go from your account.

Comment

Ahhh. We just have netflix - more than enough crap to watch on there, and we don't have a DVD player anymore ( never used it). But if they are giving it you anyway might as well use it for a pressie lol.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

But if they are giving it you anyway might as well use it for a pressie lol.
                  For someones Birthday, too late fer Chritmas lol

Comment

Ohh I will try this now.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X