• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Access to neighbouring land act re: scaffolding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Access to neighbouring land act re: scaffolding

Well done great result and I bet you feel a lot better now that you have won

for reference this is why you got the money

as a matter of urgency as the building timetable is now being affected.
    which means 'if we dont get done on time we will incur financial penalties'

I think there offer, which is nowhere the penalty figure, is a fair offer for 14 days inconvience and you should accept it.
    Although you have your rights, its better to be on friendly terms to avoid any further trouble, and to be in a good position if any futher incidents occur.

I would be tempted though to say that you reserve the right to gain further compensation, at a prorata rate, for any work passing the 14 day timescale.

PKea

Comment

What happened with this Admaski

Any updates?

Comment

Just for your reference PK adamski was last online 26th June 2008, 11:05:A, hopefully these bumps should email them and initiate a reply.
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
          hopefully these bumps should email them and initiate a reply.
          Thats the idea

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
            Just for your reference PK adamski was last online 26th June 2008, 11:05:A, hopefully these bumps should email them and initiate a reply.

If the emails are getting through = I have not received any emails now for 2 weeks.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X