• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Christmas Post Dates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Post Dates

Latest recommended posting dates for 2016
    Tuesday 20 December 2nd Class and Royal Mail Signed ForŽ
    Wednesday 21 December 1st Class and Royal Mail Signed ForŽ
    Thursday 22 December Royal Mail Special Delivery GuaranteedŽ
    Friday 23 December Special Delivery Saturday Guaranteed

Recommended last post dates
    Tags: None

Re: Christmas Post Dates

I thought they were going on strike?

Comment

Apparently...
      A Royal Mail spokesperson said: "Royal Mail will be operating as normal next week when the CWU union says its members in the Post Office will take industrial action. We expect there to be little or no effect on the services we provide to our customers. Post Office limited has over 11,000 branches which will continue to operate as normal. Customers who need to post at a Post Office should use these branches. There is no change in the Royal Mail guidance on last posting dates.

"Royal Mail customers will also continue to have access to Royal Mail services including pre-paid parcel drop- off through over 1,200 Customer Service Points at Delivery Offices nationwide. Our Customer Service Points are open six days a week, with over 200 of the busiest offices also open on Sundays."
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Oh and also, apparently, Santa and the Royal Mail have a special deal so that letters to the big man get delivered by reindeer and aren't caught up in the strike.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...d-post-9463062

Of course, that's an extremely reliable source of facts ...
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by OliverJB View Post

I thought they were going on strike?
          If anyone is going on strike it will be the Crown Post Offices. Sub Post Offices are unaffected. Royal Mail is now a different company so letters/parcels will be delivered as normal providing they have the right postage on them.

Comment

Suppose I best go get some Christmas Cards at some point....
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              Suppose I best go get some Christmas Cards at some point....
              I just got some lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X