• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BWLEGAL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BWLEGAL

Originally posted by adamc View Post
    i wish i had put in a counter claim for harassment
    No you don't

Di

Comment

will do,and thank you so much
      Adam if it helps you to know what's going on check with the court one a week at least.

nem

Comment

hi nem sorry my reply has been so late hospital appointment after appointment!!! and finally a date for ANOTHER opp!!
        ive heard nothing back from them as yet,i do hope you understand that your help is so much appreciated but im not what you call a computer fan....
        ile check now to see if anything has been updated online with the courts,but surely they have to inform me via letter first?

Comment

no updates so far,the claimants DQ was filed on the 12 my DQ was filed on the 16 of December and that the claim was transferred to my local court on the same day the 16th

Comment

hi nem sorry my reply has been so late hospital appointment after appointment!!! and finally a date for ANOTHER opp!!
            ive heard nothing back from them as yet,i do hope you understand that your help is so much appreciated but im not what you call a computer fan....
            ile check now to see if anything has been updated online with the courts,but surely they have to inform me via letter first?
            Good Morning Adam,

Happy New Year ( I hope your health will improve).
            There's a bit of a backlog in the court system so it would be wise to check with court.

nem

Comment

Check if you have had ppi on your account also get late payments and your charges refunded.

Comment

no updates so far,the claimants DQ was filed on the 12 my DQ was filed on the 16 of December and that the claim was transferred to my local court on the same day the 16th
                Yours is a slightly different situation from the norm since you have previously made an Application for an Unless Order and stated that you wanted that to be dealt with at a hearing (not on paper).

You also said in post # 5 that you "opted not to take the Small Claims rout" (presumably on your DQ) so someone has to make a decision as to whether your claim belongs in the FT or Small Claims.

So it won't be a routine Notice of Hearing and Directions because a DJ has to decide how this should be handled in terms of allocation and listing since there's an outstanding application which has interrupted the flow of things.

Di

Comment

bloody computer restarted i had all the information wrote down and it was gone!! anyways i did go for PPI but bottled out as i thought i wouldnt have a chance,i cant remember how far it went on nor how much i had paid the debt off? from the day i had broken my back the time has gone by in a blur!
                  my medication is to say the least extreme and morphine is my twice daily dose to inhibit the pain,im NOT using that as an excuse but it surely isnt helping! yes the track ive taken is unconventional but i didnt know where to go nor how to go about it.....to be honest i dony care what happens,but i hope others can possibly learn that "if it works" hahaha that the unconventional way isnt the only way? i have nothing they can take,nothing of value that would make me want to pay,nothing that would upset my life as it is now.......what else could they do?

Comment

to be honest i dony care what happens,but i hope others can possibly learn that "if it works" hahaha that the unconventional way isnt the only way? i have nothing they can take,nothing of value that would make me want to pay,nothing that would upset my life as it is now.......what else could they do?
                    That's a great attitude to have !

See them as a nuisance and an annoyance but not as a threat.

I wish you well with this claim.

Di

Comment

i received the letter this morning stating that it will be taken via the small claims track,so good news as i really do want this settled once and for all!
                      i have all the information about ready to type out and attach all the evidence that they have not followed protocol.....because they havnt supplied the information when asked will that seriously affect their case? and even if they do give evidence of all the information asked for would that go against me even though they havnt gone about this in the correct manor?
                      i will photo copy the letter later tonight so you can see the exact guidelines i have received from the court
                      regards adam

Comment

hi all im about to set up my defence in letter form and send to the court and the claimant....ive waited and waited for the claimant to send theres but as it is getting close the deadline the 18th i think they are using my approach and keeping it for the last minute or they are not bothering to go that far or even turn up!!!
                        im not frustrated or anything and the only thing of value they could have took was sold and replaced with a newer model and put into a friends name complete with receipt.....i wasnt going to bother even going to court and let them get on with it as i say they have nothing to take that i cherish enough to miss.....but ive decided to go all the way as like i say i have nothing to lose!!!

Comment

Have you received notification of the hearing date & instructions on disclosure of evidence to the court & to the Claimants?
                          Has the Claimant paid the hearing fee?
                          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                          gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

there is no date of a hearing as yet,all i have so far is that i must send my evidence and copies to both parties involved...to date ive received nothing from the claimant and that must be completed by the 18th before 4pm.......how can i find out if they have paid the hearing fee?

Comment

hi all after all of this i missed the deadline to hand over my evidence due to operation complications i had to stay in an extra 4 days!!
                              however the claimant did not provide myself with the documents they had to foreclose with myself either.......so all now depends on whether or not they paid the hearing fee doesn't it?

Comment

how can i find out if they have paid the hearing fee?
                                You could phone the court.
                                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                                gets his brain a-going.
                                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X