• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim form Northampton county court business centre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Claim form Northampton county court business centre

Originally posted by Go1denboi89 View Post
    Morning,
    Does that hat mean I may actually have to attend court? Not even close to being prepared for something like that. Sorry what is DQ?
    Cheers ben
    Hello Ben.
    Directions Questionnaire.

IF Lowell don't attend it would be wise for you to attend as they will have to rely on their witness statement and the documents mentioned in the particulars of claim and judging by their previous action it would give you an advantage in challenging them.

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
      Hello Ben.
      Directions Questionnaire.

IF Lowell don't attend it would be wise for you to attend as they will have to rely on their witness statement and the documents mentioned in the particulars of claim and judging by their previous action it would give you an advantage in challenging them.

nem

Ok, no I've received nothing as of yet just the above letter form lowells. If I need to attend is it possible i could request a court local to myself as Northampton isn't exactly local as such... plus I'd have no idea of what to do or say in a situation like that.
      cheers ben

Comment

Ok, no I've received nothing as of yet just the above letter form lowells. If I need to attend is it possible i could request a court local to myself as Northampton isn't exactly local as such... plus I'd have no idea of what to do or say in a situation like that.
        cheers ben
        Hi Ben the claim will be allocated to your local county court.

nem

- - - Updated - - -

cheers ben
        Hi Ben the claim will be allocated to your local county court.

nem

Comment

I'll, thanks. I'll see what happens in the meantime, I'm guessing that'll mean I'd have to put together a court bundle?
          cheers ben

Comment

I'll, thanks. I'll see what happens in the meantime, I'm guessing that'll mean I'd have to put together a court bundle?
            cheers ben
            Yes Ben, don't worry we will see you through defence, witness statement and the court forms as and when needed.

You can take a look at the templates in the green box above to familiarise yourself with the content and format of the defence etc.

nem

Comment

Ok thany you. Any advice in regards to the matter will be greatly appreciated. I shall keep you all in the loop.
              cheers ben

Comment

Ok thany you. Any advice in regards to the matter will be greatly appreciated. I shall keep you all in the loop.
                cheers ben
                good evening all,
                this is what I revived this morning.
                the heading shows notice of proposed allocation to small claims track...
                also is a directions questionnaire, and copies of leaflets about mediation and not having to attend court. I shall post extra photos if needed.
                also it states there is a copy of my defence included... it isn't...
                many thanks Ben
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Go1denboi89; 3rd February 2017, 09:33:AM. Reason: Personal details on attachment

Comment

Personal Identifiable Information showing!

Comment

Thanks for the alert. I've moderated the attachments for editing personal info off
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

On the question about the defence being attached but not being... usually the court puts a line through that sentence as it is the same letter sent to claimant and defendant - but only the claimant gets a copy of the defence.
                      Attached Files
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Morning all,
                        my apologies attachments have been edited.
                        I've received the claimants DQ prior, this is a blank copy for me to fill in I presume? How do I go about this?
                        Cheers ben

Comment

Your image 0645jpg in post # 67 still has the claim reference on it (DQ front page).

Di

Comment

Morning all,
                            I've received the claimants DQ prior, this is a blank copy for me to fill in I presume? How do I go about this?
                            Cheers ben
                            Just answer the questions Ben,

If you have doubts about any of the answers just ask.

nem

Comment

Hello all and good evening once again! It's been a while... 😉
                              Anyway since we were last in discussion about this case I have revived nothing until this morning...
                              as you can see what I revived is attached. Also an information booklet enclosed with the order.

looks like I'll be going to court!
                              Thank in advance Ben
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hello all and good evening once again! It's been a while... 
                                Anyway since we were last in discussion about this case I have revived nothing until this morning...
                                as you can see what I revived is attached. Also an information booklet enclosed with the order.

looks like I'll be going to court!
                                Thank in advance Ben
                                Hello Ben,

The important part is the preparation of your witness statement and all the documents on which you intend to rely. This is your statement of the events regarding the debt, what has happened, what the claimant has done and expands on your defence.

There is a template for you to amend / edit to suit your case in the green box above.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X