• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

suspension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suspension

After being suspended i have had an investigation hearing as I have been accused of BULLYING a teacher. She said I had bullied her for the past 10 months that we worked together, however never reported it to anyone. (I'm a Teaching assistant )
    Now her 2 friends said I bullied them, one, 2years ago and the other 3 years ago.
    When in an argument with this teacher her 2 friends send i was AGGRESSIVE whilst 2 independent teachers said i was calm. The teacher has also accused me of taking FRAUDULENT LEAVE OF ABSENCE of which I have proven with medical evidence that I was in hospital.
    I have worked for 37 years without a stain on my character she has been in our school for 10 months. I am beside myself with worry I am Just waiting wether it will be dropped or go to a disaplinary. What I'm asking is , why all of a sudden can get 2 friends from years ago accuse me of bullying them now, when they never reported it at the time and can be used against me when I told the investigating officer that they were all friends, I even had photographic evidence of them all away together at a weekend. And after the teacher lying about the LEAVE OF ABSENCE can anything happen to her?
    Can anybody help me please?
    Last edited by nutta; 22nd November 2016, 10:28:AM. Reason: more information
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X