• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

breach of contract sky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breach of contract sky

Hi everybody I really do not know where to start and i do have a brain injury so please bear with me

I mess things up and do things without thinking because of my brain injury! i found out this year by sky after getting sky q that i had multiple accounts with money owing to them so they was closing my account straight down and i can't ever come back, i was in shock i didn't know what or how i had done this and they were accusing me of fraud! i sent them my neuropsychologist report and asked if they could tell me how much i owed could i come back!
    they told me that i could never have an account as in my report it says I'm not financially capable and that they were writing all the debts off which i understood to be honest so i asked if it would be ok if my wife could have it in her name they said yes and as sky q, phone line etc was already there they would change the account from my name to hers! so i thought it had all been done but 1-2 weeks later we got a phone call and they told my wife that they was closing the account down and nobody in this address or associated to me can ever have sky ever!
    they even cancelled my NOWtv i also asked if i paid the 175 fee for free sat could they do it that was also turned down.

I really don't know what to do as sky was my getaway from my brain injury and i honestly dent know what i had done is there anybody who could please help me
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X