• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Directions of Questionnaire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Directions of Questionnaire

[QUOTE=MIKE770;687810]
    Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
    Hi,

Have you received a Directions Questionnaire from the court for you to fill in or a copy of the claimants DQ,

You must fill in your DQ and send a copy to the claimant and the court.

Lately Lowells have been sending to defendant 1st class post copy DQ
    I just received a copy DQ which I must return by 21/11/2016.

Comment

Originally posted by Omo View Post
      After my defence of Statute Barred, Lowell Solicitor (not the court) wrote me proposing we move the case to small claim court.

What should be my best response? I am not sure what this means. Is there a time limit when I must respond?
      How much is the claim?

If it is over £10k it would be destined for allocation to the Fast Track. Was that letter from Lowells asking you to agree to have the claim dealt with in the Small Claims Court instead?

Or is the claim less than £10k?

Just received DQ today.

. . . Do I accept to good to small claim court or reject it?
      That depends on the size of the claim.

You can't reject a DQ outright, but you do have some say as to what you ask the court to do next.

Di

Comment

I just received a copy DQ which I must return by 21/11/2016.
        Note the deadline and don't miss it.

In the meantime get that CCA Request in the post asap.

When it comes to accepting or rejecting a Mediation appointment you'll be better prepared to make the decision when you have as much evidence as possible in your possession.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
          Note the deadline and don't miss it.

In the meantime get that CCA Request in the post asap.

When it comes to accepting or rejecting a Mediation appointment you'll be better prepared to make the decision when you have as much evidence as possible in your possession.

Di
          Di,
          I posted/email the request to Lowell Portfolio Ltd and sent completed DQ by same.

Completed DQ posted to the court.

Thanks.

Comment

I posted/email the request to Lowell Portfolio Ltd and sent completed DQ by same.

Completed DQ posted to the court.
            I thought you only just received your DQ from the court today according to your post made less than an hour ago?

It'll be easier to offer help and support if you answer the questions raised on your thread about the amount of the claim, the term of the loan (in years/months), whether a default notice was served etc.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
              I thought you only just received your DQ from the court today according to your post made less than an hour ago?

It'll be easier to offer help and support if you answer the questions raised on your thread about the amount of the claim, the term of the loan (in years/months), whether a default notice was served etc.

Di
              Yes I received it yesterday and follow your suggestions straight away to fill the DQ form and send/requested CPR 31.14 from claimant (Lowell Portfolio Ltd).

The amount is less than £2000.

Must have miss the term I mentioned it in the early thread -

Initial loan was 7/12/2005, defaulted 14/01/2009.
              They claim my last payment was 28/04/2011(I can't remember/I don't think so) in support of this claim, they have requested documents from HBOS(The Lender).

I agreed to small claims court.

Demanded from Lowell
              1. Agreement / Contact
              2. Default Notice
              3. Assignment
              4. Formal Demand

Comment

Ask for proof of the alledged payment i.e. How paid/by whom/ cheque/cash/postal order/drawn on/ date etc

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                  Ask for proof of the alledged payment i.e. How paid/by whom/ cheque/cash/postal order/drawn on/ date etc
                  Apparently, they have requested this document (proof of payment) from HBOS. I am waiting to hear from Lowell.

Thanks.

Comment

reiterate you require the alleged payment details, they may just ask for minor info send separate letter to Lowells just asking for this information, as well i.e. they have stated a date of an alledged payment if you do not have any reference to this sum , challenge them to furnish the details in relation to this p[possible Phantom payment?

Comment

Invitation to Mediate received.

I have not replied because Lowell has not sent the documents I demand for my defence.

I sent Lowell reminder of my request for :

1. Agreement / Contact
                      2. Default Notice
                      3. Assignment
                      4. Formal Demand

and
                      I need proof of the alleged payment i.e. How paid/by whom/ cheque/cash/postal order/drawn on.

Comment

never remind them they know they are in default, mediation will ask if you have the documents needed when you say no they will state not suitable for mediation and pass case back to court,

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                          never remind them they know they are in default, mediation will ask if you have the documents needed when you say no they will state not suitable for mediation and pass case back to court,
                          I give Lowell till Friday to respond before I reply to Mediation invite.

Comment

look just go on to mediation or you may miss out on opportunity to show lowells for what they are, they play silly idiots to us all

Comment

Can you confirm that you sent the CCA request + £1 fee to Lowell Portfolio, & that you sent the CPR request to Lowell Solicitors.
                              & that you obtained proof of posting for both.
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                              gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

If Lowell does not provide the information I demanded on 10/11/2016 by Monday 21/11/2016 should I respond to mediation then or should I respond now while waiting?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X