• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Directions of Questionnaire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Directions of Questionnaire

The court has set hearing date for 13th March 2017(Pls see attached). Suggested mediation.

However I still don't have the documents I demanded from Lowell.

Any suggstions?
    Attached Files

Comment

Mediation will ask if you have the documents needed - if not you tell them , they will then state not suitable for mediation and send the case back to court for next step!

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
        You've only uploaded part of those two "letters" so no proper advice can be given.

Why was the case transferred from Lambeth County Court to Clerkenwell and Shoreditch County Court?

Di
        "Upon the courts own initiative without hearing"

Comment

After long rigmarole, Lowell decided to discontinue the case.

Please see the attached letter and form. Is this enough, do I have to do anything to be sure the case/issue is permanently resolved?

Thanks.
          Attached Files

Comment

Result well done

Comment

I will take this opportunity to say a big thanks to all for your guidance. Much appreciated.:goodjob:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X