• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Atos/dwp letter.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atos/dwp letter.

Hi all, I'm new to this site. I had a atos appointment 2 weeks ago. Had my letter today saying I'm fit for work.... Reading the letter sent to me, there were many things in it not right, also comments added which I did not say. My husband took me to the appointment.... Apparently I scored 6, not enough... Strange that as my last appt with them resulted me challenging them and being reinstated. My condition has got worse, waiting for a nerve block procedure in my neck,, the condition is too bad to operate on says my Consultant.... Also waiting for injections in the base of my spine for Spondolithesis problem. Diabetic 2 , which is not controlled well, hypertension, sent to hospital with it. Osteoarthritis everywhere, just had an op on my hand to remove a bone 3 months ago. It will take a year to get better so the surgeon tells me.. Had it done on the other hand 18 months ago. 2 knee replacements, kidney removed,part of bladder removed through cancer. Depression, no wonder..... But get out there and get a job at 61 .... I'm sure they'll be Quiing up to have me as an employee..... Money stopped already before I had the letter....... I've just about had enough... Anyone can give advice please? Many thanks.
    Tags: None

Re: Atos/dwp letter.

What benefit are you applying for, ESA?

Does the letter say you can ask for Mandatory Reconsideration? If it does, reply straightaway. Give your name, NI number, the date of the latter refusing the benefit and the name of the benefit. Say you want to ask for Mandatory Reconsideration. You don't need to go into any more details. Send letter by recorded delivery.

They will reply in a few weeks , there is a 98% chance they will say No. At that point you can submit an appeal and then it is worth listing all the points in the letter that you disagreed with.

Comment

Re: Atos/dwp letter.

hi ,thank you for your reply
      yes I was in the support group esa.
      it does say about a Mandatory Reconsideration, and if I disagree to go down this way.
      im going to see if I can get someone to take me to the C.A.B. Office next week, to see if they can help with it.
      Its so stressful, thank you again.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X