• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fifa rejects poppy armband

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fifa rejects poppy armband

I got the perfect solution -why don’t they put the poppy on a brown envelope? Fifa seem to have no objection to brown envelopes!

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
    ~ Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
      I got the perfect solution -why don’t they put the poppy on a brown envelope? Fifa seem to have no objection to brown envelopes!
      I used to look forward to mine on a Friday too lol

Comment

Ah those were the days! Real money in a pay packet!

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
        ~ Anonymous

Comment

I am so angry that words fail me! –yep, that bad.

Fifa fines England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland over poppies

http://bbc.in/2hLepi7

~ Anonymous

Comment

Me too hope the do take it to arbitration.

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
            I am so angry that words fail me! –yep, that bad.

Fifa fines England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland over poppies

http://bbc.in/2hLepi7
            Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

If not for some of those we are honouring by wearing a poppy we would all have swastika on our armbands! I’d like to see FIFA complaining about that!

~ Anonymous

Comment

Hang em! gross disrespect to the people who faught so that they can go against peoples memories!:judge2:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X