• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cancelled - Winter Meet 2008 - Cancelled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beagles Winter Meet 2008 - Manchester - Sat 29th November

pmsl @ Peeky - my 'money top' has dual purpose you know.....the barman gets so distracted i don't have to pay as much

And yeyyy should be a much nicer evening now (no offence peeps going to OTR one but you know tensions and all)
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

[quote=Amethyst;90002]pmsl @ Peeky - my 'money top' has dual purpose you know.....the barman gets so distracted i don't have to pay as much

Yes he will be expecting a tip not a ti.........................

Comment

Manchester is to far away I got lost on the way to Petey I would never find Manchester
        Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
        Me VS Abbey Win
        BIL HSBC Credit Card
        BIL EGG
        BIL HSBC Loan
        BIL PPI Win

Comment

I still can't come and I am getting the Bloody Hump about it, friggin extended families should be outlawed, especially those who have a 50th Birthday to attand.

Comment

OMG you lot are bloody hopeless

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
              OMG you lot are bloody hopeless
              Oi watch it Di or next time himself goes up to Rochdale for a meeting, I will tell him that I know of a nice little B & B, with a landlady who loves to cook and entertain and she works in a Pub msl:

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                Oi watch it Di or next time himself goes up to Rochdale for a meeting, I will tell him that I know of a nice little B & B, with a landlady who loves to cook and entertain and she works in a Pub msl:
                Please don't tell him about me being a nymphomaniac, I prefer to tell them that myself.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                  Please don't tell him about me being a nymphomaniac, I prefer to tell them that myself.
                  Just as they are coming round from the concussion.:brick:
                  Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

What does Ame's "money-top" look like????

Comment

:cheer2:
                      :bowl::bowl:

I hope that help paint a picture of her money makers.
                      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Similar to this

Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Except mines usually coinage
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                            Would that be threepenny bits by chance?
                            Last edited by Happyolddog; 14th November 2008, 20:09:PM.
                            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Hmmmm I think I might start to keep my money in my bra, trouble is I don't often wear one :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                                That's just what she tells people........really she's just got lumpy rattly boobs lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X