• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cancelled - Winter Meet 2008 - Cancelled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beagles Winter Meet 2008 - Manchester - Sat 29th November

I'll come
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I promise not to cry again!!!!
      Looking foreward to feeling grown up driving all that way!! Although last time seeing signs saying "The North" was scarey!!!
      Staying over this time
      Sally xx
      P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
      life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
      Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Should hope so too woman ! After a 6 hour drive you really don't want to go back the same night !

Think I'll train it....so much easier.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          Should hope so too woman ! After a 6 hour drive you really don't want to go back the same night !

Think I'll train it....so much easier.
          Yeah you'll be in training alright..................slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrpppppppp!!!!

Comment

Just to let you know ............
            http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...er-2008-a.html

Shall we be making it a joint do??
            Sally xx
            P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
            life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
            Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

I doubt it sally but, in keeping with the Manchester City Center evening venue you could all meet for a punch up

Comment

I wonder if they realise that they won't be the only site on the sauce that night

Comment

I am wondering if they really care and mores to the point do we really care????
                  So longs as the wine is flowing I will drink with anyone

Comment

Well I don't care if you don't care, so basically its 'does anybody care' and if they do care, do we really care, that they care, and even more if they do care do we give a SH ! T !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sounds to me like you care Sapphy lol.
                      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                        Sounds to me like you care Sapphy lol.

Only about you Sweetie :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                          Well I don't care if you don't care, so basically its 'does anybody care' and if they do care, do we really care, that they care, and even more if they do care do we give a SH ! T !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Fecking nutsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss the lot of ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Regard e la visage ??????????????????

Comment

I don't care if that helps.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Me is all booked Travel Lodge Ancoats 29/11 and train ticket booked too.

PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X