• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cancelled - Winter Meet 2008 - Cancelled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cancelled - Winter Meet 2008 - Cancelled

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
    I can do London - (only if its next to paddington or waterloo sation otherwise I am stuffed!)
    I can do Birmingham 2 hours on the train
    Bournemouth again 2 hours on the train
    Peterbourough, I just have to remember to go on the circle line the right way round next time -opps!

I dont know where Norwich is????
    Now I'm really upsetout:

p.s only joking.

Comment

Thats 4 changes on the train...99% certain I would get lost going to Norwich!
      Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
      Me VS Abbey Win
      BIL HSBC Credit Card
      BIL EGG
      BIL HSBC Loan
      BIL PPI Win

Comment

MANBLOODYCHESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I can do London - (only if its next to paddington or waterloo sation otherwise I am stuffed!)
          I can do Birmingham 2 hours on the train
          Bournemouth again 2 hours on the train
          Peterbourough, I just have to remember to go on the circle line the right way round next time -opps!

I dont know where Norwich is????
          Now I'm really upsetout:

Thats 4 changes on the train...99% certain I would get lost going to Norwich!

Don't panic everyone I was only joking:laugh:

Comment

Hi all

Just to add my two penneth..

I can travel into London or outskirts,which is not too hard for me to get to by train with a mate..or if I was coming with o/h, he may drive. On the other hand, parking is a bit of a pain in London, so train might be better.

I keep 'missing' all the 'meets' cos of one thing or another, I thinks its mainly the distance that's the problem.. I'm in Surrey and have two girls to think about. Manchester, or 'up north' is too far for me lol, but am hoping I can go to the one in the Spring if it is easy to get to x......

bfxx

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum

Comment

Weymouth ..................... Great Beach

Comment

Fendys house in France when its done? French wine and its near Norwich!!

Comment

• There is a thread here to discuss the next meet

Spring Meet 2009

Please post your ideas, so that we can hopefully get something sorted that will please all

PKea

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X