• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cancelled - Winter Meet 2008 - Cancelled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancelled - Winter Meet 2008 - Cancelled

Beagles Winter Meet – Everyone Welcome
    Beagles Party | Facebook
    Manchester

Saturday 29th November 2008

GET IT IN YOUR DIARY NOW !!!!

Come and meet all your forum friends.

at the

The Seven Stars - Wetherspoons Lloyds No 1 Bar

The Printworks
    6–8 Dantzic Street
    Manchester
    M4 2BS
    Phone: 0161 817 2980

Opening Times:
    11.30am–2am

Accomodation is plentiful with a selection of Travelodges, Premier Inns etc as well more classy places like the V&A or Lowry Hotel if you're feeling flash.
    I will put up some details later on hotel locations etc.

Created from the shell of a major national newspaper printers, Printworks is one of the latest redevelopments to be created in the wake of the 1996 IRA bomb. At a cost of £150 million the building has been completely refurbished to provide what has been described as Europe's first major urban leisure and entertainment complex. Inside, there is over 350,000 square feet of floor space containing over 30 cafes and bars, 16 restaurants, a health and fitness centre and the only IMAX cinema in the region. The cobbled walkways and cavernous spaces create a strange, neon lit, almost futuristic atmosphere with massive flickering video screens and constant loud piped dance music.
    Contact Details

Last edited by Amethyst; 30th October 2008, 18:34:PM. Reason: novemember

Location & Directions

Where is the pub in 'The Printworks'

and Where is 'The Printworks'
    Maps also attached. On the City Centre Map, it is grid ref D2

If you’re planning a trip to The Printworks - day or night – then you’ll find public transport is the best way to travel from all over Greater Manchester and beyond. This would mean no driving or parking hassles (and you won’t have to remember where you left the car in the morning!)

Trams:
    Manchester has an excellent tram system with stops at the side of The Printworks at Shudehill. You just can’t miss The Printworks from this tram stop.
    Services run from Bury, Altrincham and Piccadilly Rail Station with connections to Salford Quays and Eccles.

Trains:
    Victoria Rail Station is just across Corporation Street to The Printworks and again you can’t miss the building on leaving the station’s front entrance.
    Piccadilly Rail Station is a short ride on the tram (see above) or a walk of about 10 minutes.
    Most rail tickets into the City Centre include free travel on the tram between the train stations.

Motorway Directions:
    From M6: M6 Junction 30 onto M61 to Junction 1 (15) onto M60 going south towards Liverpool Exit 12. Join M602 towards Manchester City Centre. Come off at the end of the motorway onto A57 (Regent Road). When you reach major roundabout turn left onto Deansgate and follow directions below:

>From Deansgate: Follow Deansgate passing Kendals House of Fraser. When you pass M&S the road is Victoria Street. Pass Manchester Cathedral, go under the railway bridge and turn right at lights (MEN Arena) onto New Bridge Street. Turn right onto Miller Street (A665) and right again onto Corporation Street. The Printworks is on your left.

>From M62: >From Junction 17 Prestwich, turn left onto slip road and follow road all the way to City Centre. Follow Printworks signs from there on.

Parking:
    There are various car parks situated around the City Centre with pay and display parking around The Printworks.

The Printworks/Transport Interchange car park is a stones throw from the entrance to The Printworks and is open 24 hours. Patrons who enter this car park after 5.30pm and leave before 7am the following morning can validate their ticket in the validation machine situated in the Pumpyard of The Printworks. After validation, put your ticket in the pay machine situated within the car park and you will be charged only £3.

Otherwise, The Printworks/Transport Interchange Car Park daily tariffs are:
    2 Hours…………£2.30
    2-4 Hours…….£4.20
    4-6 Hours…….£7.20
    6-9 Hours…….£8.40
    9-12 Hours…..£10.60
    12-24 Hours..£12.20

Pay and Display parking also is in operation along Dantzic Street and the surrounding areas but these offer very limited spaces.
    Last edited by Paule; 6th June 2008, 12:32:PM.

Comment

Re: Beagles Winter Meet 2008 - Manchester - Sat 29th November

Looks excellent Peeks...
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

If we can go to a strip club count me in

Comment

Waaheeyyy now we're talking
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Waaheeyyy now we're talking
            I think he means an actual club hunni, not me and you giving freebies ........mind you, for a tenner........... pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
              .......mind you, for a tenner........... pmsl
              Bloody inflation, sure it was only a fiver last time...lol

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                Bloody inflation, sure it was only a fiver last time...lol

Sssssshhhhhhhh........... lol

Comment

Just seen this.
                  Manchester!!???!!!
                  Do you know how long it took me to get to Peterboro'? Never mind how long it took me to pluck up the courage to drive all that way alone!
                  This time I will have to stay over, would never be able to drive back without falling asleep.
                  Mind you, the Mancs do have a lovely accent ................. sexy and soft.
                  Claude, will you be going this time?
                  See you all there, will try not to cry this time Ame
                  Sally xx
                  P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
                  life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
                  Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Is this meet still on? Is it worth booking the Hotel yet? Is anyone actually planning on attending? What is the meaning of life? Am I losing the plot?

Actually what I meant to say is BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hope so Sapph, last time I didn't get to talk to any people, you, crash and Ame mainly.
                      Looking foreward to this one, especially if Claude goes this time - the man of mystery!
                      Sally xx

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Originally posted by littlesally View Post
                        Hope so Sapph, last time I didn't get to talk to any people, you, crash and Ame mainly.
                        Looking foreward to this one, especially if Claude goes this time - the man of mystery!
                        Sally xx
                        Hi Sally, so me and Mr Tutts were scotch mist......we also chatted with you both in the restaurant and walking back to the pub - if my memory serves me correctly.
                        xxx

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                          Hi Sally, so me and Mr Tutts were scotch mist......we also chatted with you both in the restaurant and walking back to the pub - if my memory serves me correctly.
                          xxx
                          Soooooooooooooo sorry Tuttsi
                          Too much cannabis in my younger years - memory sh!t!
                          I do remember.
                          Sorry, sorry, sorry
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          Sally xx
                          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                          Also tne 'M' was missed off - should've read 'many' not 'any'
                          Sh!t typing as well lol
                          Sally xx
                          Last edited by littlesally; 5th August 2008, 17:07:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Anymore movement on this ?

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                              Is this meet still on? Is it worth booking the Hotel yet? Is anyone actually planning on attending? What is the meaning of life? Am I losing the plot?

Actually what I meant to say is BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              The meaning of life is an easy one sapphy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lost the plot a long long time ago babe........And I am going!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X