• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**WON!!** Smart Parking PCN - Fistral Beach - won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **WON!!** Smart Parking PCN - Fistral Beach - won

Good morning all.

I received a Parking Charge Notice from Smart Parking for an overstay at Fistral Beach last month.

I drove into the car park at 1039 and was caught on ANPR. Parked up and bought a 2 hour ticket via their 'phone and pay' app at 1048 (9 minutes after entering). Returned to my vehicle later and was again snapped on camera leaving at 1256 (8 minutes after the ticket expired).

PCN

I appealed with he following

"I appeal as the registered keeper on the grounds that a ticket was in fact paid for via Phone and PAY (ref 09104807).

This was paid for within the 10 minutes stipulated by your signs in the car park and the vehicle left within the 10 minutes set out by the BPA once the ticket expired."

And received the following

I now have until 17th Nov to appeal with POPLA. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated, I can provide other pictures including signage.

Many thanks.
    Tags: None

Re: Smart Parking PCN - Fistral Beach

I removed the popla letter as you left the code on it.

Post the signs.

Sounds like an easy popla win to me.

M1

Comment

Whoops!

I'll try again

I took he following pictures of signs the other day. I can take more if needed

Comment

I'll get back to you.

M1

Comment

Went to do it but photobucket is down for maintainance. Will do it when it comes back up or you can rehost on imgur or something.

M1

Comment

Hopefully this works.
            Last edited by Amethyst; 4th October 2017, 11:57:AM.

Comment

El_Boomopopla.rtf

Edit to suit and upload as per http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html

M1

Comment

Many thanks.

Appeal now submitted. Will update when the result comes in.

Thanks again

Comment

Reply received this morning.

"Smart Parking have told us they do not wish to contest the Appeal. This means that your Appeal is successful and you do not need to pay the parking charge."

Thank you M1 for your help.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X