• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Internet Usage query

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Internet Usage query

I really feel for you, there is so little you can do until anything is done formally.
    Personally I would let my manager know how it is affecting me, she may have no idea at all

Comment

I think she has a rough idea judging by our conversation on Monday but she is committed to going through whatever process it is. It's a mystery to me at this point.

Comment

Put it in an email then you have the evidence. The best thing do in situations where you're not sure of the outcome is to document everything

Comment

Yeah, sounds like a good idea. I'll send her an email asking if there's an update and explain that the waiting around is affecting my mental state and such. My concern is that it might seem like I'm fishing for sympathy/leniency

Comment

It's not unreasonable to want an update. It is unreasonable not to give you one

Comment

I guess you're right yeah. This has been a horrible week, All I want is an answer.

Comment

And that is perfectly reasonable, let us know how you get on. Don't ask, email

Comment

Don't ask what? lol

I'll be sure to update once I know

Comment

Oops, I meant don't have a conversation put it in an email. Good luck

Comment

[MENTION=66751]Jojo71[/MENTION] it all worked out. My manager said that in light of my honesty and no prior issues she has decided to take no further action on this but made it clear that any further offences would be met with far stricter action. Basically I got off with a warning and have to keep my nose clean.

Thanks for all your help and advice, I greatly appreciate it.

Comment

[MENTION=93278]Nemesis4909[/MENTION] I'm so pleased for you. Thanks for letting me know

Comment

Great news

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                          X