• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

smart parking pcn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smart parking pcn

Hi There

I parked in astle Retail park in west bromwich on 23/08/2016 sand the parking system had changed, there was no longer a barrier so you just drove staight in, signs were there but not very informative. i usually park in tesco across the way which also has a parking eye system which registers your details and then you pay at the end for however long you stay. Astle Retail park however does not do this and wants money first but doesnt really state this fact, i returned to my car an hour later with 2 annoying kids who wanted food, went to the machine and the machine was broken and there were no guards around to ask, i waited 5 mins and then decided to leave as my children needed food and were very irritable.

i have since been back to the retail park and spoke to the staff in the **** store who say that the machine constantly breaks and that people are getting fined all the time.

i sent an appeal to the company stating the above and had a letter back saying that they have checked their systems and that the machie was working on the day in question, this has really annoyed me as it was definitely broke but me being stupid i didn't take any pics on the day.

they now want me to pay the full amount of £100

please help me as i cant afford that and have been told that ignoring is not the option

many thanks

LEE
    Tags: None

Re: smart parking pcn

Do you have a popla code ?

If so, post up the PCN, appeal & signs (suitably sanitised).

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post

M1

popla verification code is
      pcn:
      i have photos but they are on my phone so need to transfer across, will do so later for you

many thanks for your help

ralphy

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post

M1
        IMG_3480.jpg
        Attached Files

Comment

IMG_3483-3.jpg
          IMG_3482.jpg
          IMG_3335.jpg

IMG_3334.jpg
          IMG_3336.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_3334.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_3483-3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_3482.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_3335.jpg
          Attached Files

Comment

IMG_3480.jpg
            Attached Files

Comment

Leave it with me.

M1

Comment

Edit to suit.

Ralphy123popla.rtf

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X