• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UKPC parking charge - won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UKPC parking charge

Thank you so much. I have just gone through it and submitted to popla. Not going to lie I didnt understand some of the case law so I just left as is. I understand the points you make - I was not aware of these! So thank you again for this. I attached it as a document. Along with photos of sign and also photo of my car park on a different road to where they claim it was parked. I also selected other and outlined reasons in the box. It's not a very user friendly form. I will let you know of outcome.

Comment

Re: UKPC parking charge

Thank you so much for your help recieved this email below today:

Dear *****

Thank you for submitting your parking charge Appeal to POPLA.

An Appeal has been opened with the reference ********

UK Parking Control Ltd have told us they do not wish to contest the Appeal. This means that your Appeal is successful and you do not need to pay the parking charge.

Yours sincerely

POPLA Team

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X