• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Evidence: Peterborough

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Evidence: Peterborough

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
    phewwwww......must be when BTW, Tempty, Shell and me had sneaked off again lol
    lmao....good timing eh

PKea, was that the only vid you took?
    You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

I bloody hope so
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
        phewwwww......must be when BTW, Tempty, Shell and me had sneaked off again lol

LMAO i do remember seeing the camera and doing a prompt about turn to avoid it

Comment

Afraid, as usual, I was too slow and wouldn't put me drink down, so I got captured lol

Comment

And you look like you're having a lovely time too Nelly - though goodness only knows what my mummy was waving her arms about at you for lol. MTM looks nice a cosy with tutts lol and isnt Tools yum I seem to be doing a snake dance (or hitching me trews up who knows)...notice Peeky didnt swing it round on himself.

Well it all looks very refined and grownup doesn't it. (cause the ruffians were out the way)

Sorry I didnt take a single photy was on another planet half the night.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

oooo my mummys just emailed me some piccies..... coming up in a min lol.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Sapphy gazing at Tools, goodness knows what Nelly and Tools are looking at.

Tools and Peej, .... must have just missed the bum squeezing bits pmsl.

And ummm the tshirts....me and random stranger no 1 (hence chopping the heads of lol)

#staysafestayhome

Comment

I have nooooooooo idea how to upload to photobucket....and am assuming you havent put any pics on there yet peeks cause if you have I cant find them. and now I seen my mums I really hope theres none of my many chins pmsl.
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

It's easy Ame press on upload and follow destructions ie upload from my computor, my album or where ever.

Comment

The pics have started to appear NOW

ha ha ha ha

Comment

pmsl like the frame by frame bits
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

I have just created a group album on Photobucket

Legal Beagles - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The pics are on there, minus the random strangers,

Some of the pics are done in 'Drunk-O-Vision' to recreate the atmosphere for those who weren't there

Also anyone can add to this album, so feel free to stick your pics in there as well

PKea

Comment

I love these ones....

like waiting for Mr Green

#staysafestayhome

Comment

Had to laugh at Sapphy giving the finger...looks like she's picking her nose!
                              You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

Phew!! Nowt too bad!! pmsl

Apart from several shots of me robbing hand bags seemingly.................:tung:

"Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X